Edinburgh Three Bridges & Inchcolm Island Cruise
The Firth of Forth is simply overflowing with myths, turbulent history and fascinating marine wildlife. Join Forth Boat Tours on a 90 minute cruise to discover more about the Three Bridges, including the UNESCO World Heritage Forth Bridge. View the stunning Inchcolm Island and the medieval abbey, known as the Iona of the east. During your cruise, you will find plenty of opportunities to see a wide variety of marine wildlife including seals and puffins.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Views of the seals and puffins.
What's excluded :
- Inchcolm Island landing pass
- Entry/Admission - South Queensferry
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: South Queensferry, Edinburgh Scotland
See the Three Bridges, including the UNESCO World Heritage Forth Bridge, as you have never seen them before. Take in beautiful panoramas of the Edinburgh skyline, Inchcolm Island and he medieval abbey, marine wildlife, including seals and puffins.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :2 Hawes Brae, Queensferry, South Queensferry EH30 9TB, UK
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.