Edinburgh Castle Tour
Edinburgh Castle is the most iconic site in the heart of the Scottish capital, known as the ‘Defender of the Nation’. It dominates the city skyline from its seat on Castle Rock, an extinct volcano, overlooking the UNESCO World Heritage Old and New Towns. It is an ancient site, with evidence of a fort here for almost 3000 year.
Discover the fascinating history and stories of this incredible location with our expert local guides. After all, no trip to Scotland is complete without visiting its most famous fortress! Our Edinburgh Castle Tour includes your ticket, with skip-the-line entrance, and the tour finishes inside the castle, so you can continue to explore at your leisure afterwards.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Entry ticket to Edinburgh Castle
- Skip-the-line entry
- Professional tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Edinburgh Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Edinburgh Castle, Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NG Scotland
Edinburgh Castle is Scotland's most popular paid visitor attraction, and a world-famous icon. This tour includes skip-the-line tickets & expert local guides, to show you this must-see attraction, with over 3000 years of history inside! Discover it all with us!
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :367 High St, Edinburgh EH1 1PW, UK
Departure Time :12:30 PM
Return Detail :Edinburgh Castle, Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NG, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Please note that while we hope to be able to operate Castle Tours by your chosen date, this will depend on safety restrictions in Edinburgh Castle nearer the time. You will be informed in advance and given a full refund if we cannot open at that time.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.