Edinburgh Brewery Tour
Do you believe that beer, especially lager, is more than just liquid – it’s an experience? If so, this 2-hour shared brewery experience is for you! More than just a brewery tour, it’s a true story of art meeting science, where you'll be taken behind the scenes of the Edinburgh Beer Factory. Learn the story of the Edinburgh-born Godfather of Pop Art, Eduardo Paolozzi and how he inspired the brewery. Enjoy an experience full of flavor as your brewers will walk you through the lager-making process, from blank canvas to final masterpiece. You’ll even get the chance to taste the raw ingredients and the unfiltered brew!
per adult from
What's included :
- Tour guide giving the story of Edinburgh Beer Factory and our muse, Godfather of Pop Art, Eduardo Paolozzi.
- Brewer-led brewery tour
- 2 drinks of Paolozzi lager
- Tutored tasting of Unfiltered Paolozzi straight from our brewing tanks
- snack food
- 5 voucher for our gift shop
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Edinburgh Beer Factory
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Edinburgh Beer Factory, Unit 15 Bankhead Industrial Estate, Edinburgh EH11 4EQ Scotland
On this shared group tour, come to discover the story of Edinburgh Beer Factory, borne out of a passion for lager and Scotland, equally. And come to discover the story of a great Scot, the ‘Godfather of Pop Art’, Eduardo Paolozzi. The tour will explore more about Paolozzi and how he came to be our muse.
Of course, there’s plenty of beer talk too. Our brewers will walk you through our lager-making process, from blank canvas to final masterpiece. You’ll even get the chance to taste the raw ingredients and the unfiltered brew!
There will also be an open question policy – nothing is off limits so you’ll not need to leave any stone unturned.
Please arrive at the brewery 5-10 minutes prior to start time. Tours tickets include a brewer-led tour, two half pints of Paolozzi, a tutored tasting (from one of our brewers) of the unfiltered version direct from our brewing tanks, snack food, and a £5 voucher for our gift shop.
Departure Point :Edinburgh Beer Factory
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.