Edfu and Kom ombo private tour from Luxor or Aswan
We will pick you up from your hotel in Aswan or Luxor to enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Kom Ombo standing on high grounds overlooking the Nile It differs from other temples because of its double entrance, each one is dedicated to divinity: "Horus" with his falcon head and " Sobek " with his crocodile head. The Temple of Kom Ombo was built in the honor of two deities the crocodile-headed Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world, and Horus or the ancient falcon-headed Horus.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes and service charges -A/C Modern Private Vehicle -Private Guide (Professional Egyptologist)
What's excluded :
- • Tips •enterance fees
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Kom Ombo 81611 Egypt
Enjoy a day tour to the Temple of Kom Ombo it is a double temple each one is dedicated to divinity: "Horus" with his falcon head and " Sobek " with his crocodile head. The Temple of Kom Ombo was built in the honor of two deities the crocodile-headed Sobek, god of fertility and creator of the world, and Horus or the ancient falcon-headed Horus. Lunch box included.
Then transferred to Edfu by road to visit the majestic temple dedicated to Horus which is considered by most to be the best-preserved cult temple in Egypt. According to the Egyptian myths, it was the place where the falcon-headed god Horus revenge the murder of his father Osiris by killing Seth. At the end of the Tour Transfer to your hotel in either Aswan or Luxor as Per Customer Request.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Transfer from Aswan or Luxor hotels or cruises
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.