Ecoventure Jeep Safari and Cleopatra Island Boat Trip from Marmaris
Ecoventure Safari & Boat program for the tour combination with off-road vehicles and boat including visit to the Cleopatra Island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Pick up and Drop of from; Cooks Club Adakoy, Marmaris Resort & Spa Hotel.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sedir Island, Marmaris Turkey
09:00-09:30 Pick up from the hotels.
09:40 Arrival at meeting point
09:40-09:50 Safety brief
09:50 Departing from Armutalan onto direction North. First stop for information given by the guide on the panorama platform where the whole bay area of Marmaris is visible. After driving through the hills and forest of this area arrival at Karaca for a second photo- and information break. This point is located high on a hill with a very good sight on the Gokova gulf. The path follows than the shore with view on the Cleopatra Island, coves and the mountains of Mugla.
11:30 Arrival at the Camli, where the Captain of our boat is waiting for us. Boarding.
11:40 After information according the program and safety, cruise to Incekum bay.
12:30 Swim break and Lunch on the boat.
13:30 Departure to Cleopatra island.
14:00 Arrival at the jetty of Cleopatra island. Visit to the ancient site and famous sandy beach where we will have time to swim.
15:30 Departure to Lacivert (the deep blue cove).
16:00 Last swimming break at Lacivert.
16:40 Cruising back to Camli.
17:00 Arrival at Camli and driving back to Marmaris with the off-road vehicles.
17:45-18:15 Drop of guests to their hotels from Marmaris to Icmeler.
The boat: Max capacity 100 person. Sun-deck with sun beds. Restaurant-deck with tables and sitting rows. Kitchen. WC, changing room and showers.
Lunch on board the boat:
& seasonal fruits (strawberry/water melon)
Extras on board: All kind of beverage (cold and hot), chips, ice cream and a big selection of sugar candies.
The island: Cederae (ancient site with antique theatre) alias Cleopatra island. Special type of sand which is believed brought by Antonius for Cleopatra with ships from far away
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Marmaris, Marmaris, Marmaris District, Mugla Province, Turkish Aegean Coast
Traveler pickup is offered
Central Marmaris and Icmeler Hotels
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Swimsuit and towel suggested
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Photo’s and CD’s are being sold by independent photographers. Please take their contact number as we are not in contact with them. Please also check the CD’s if they are the right one while you recieve.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 70 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.