Economy Plitvice Lakes tour from Split
Plitvice Lakes is one natural jewel you can’t skip on your holiday in Croatia. Join us on a quick day trip from Split to experience one of Croatia’s most-prized possessions. One of the most famous wilderness areas in Europe, Plitvice Lakes is also the biggest and oldest national park in Croatia. On our full-day tour, which lasts 11 hours, you’ll have the chance to explore this UNESCO World Heritage site on your own. There is never a wrong time to enjoy the beauty of Plitvice Lakes, and by choosing our Economy Tour, you’ll even get a bang for your buck.
per adult from
What's included :
- Transfer by air conditioned vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- Food and drinks
- Entrance tickets
- Entry/Admission - Plitvice Lakes National Park
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvicka Jezera, Plitvice Lakes National Park 53231 Croatia
Plitvice Lakes National Park is one of the oldest and largest national parks in Croatia. In 1979, Plitvice Lakes National Park was added to the UNESCO World Heritage site.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Maketa grada Splita, 21000, Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 23, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Don’t forget to bring your camera to capture all these beautiful sights.
- Wear casual clothes and comfortable shoes for walking.
- If you are taking a tour in spring, autumn or winter, don’t forget to bring warm clothes and an umbrella.
- Bring a snack and water with you to make your trip as comfortable as possible.
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We please you to take personal responsibility for your wellbeing. This begins with packing any personal protective equipment and sanitisers you require (face mask) . Please adopt hygiene practises and follow all health instruction from our professional staff once you are vacationing with us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.