Economic Suzhou Walking&Metro Tour from Shanghai including train tickets
1.Private tour:private transfer&tour guide for a more personalized experience.
2.No-worry tour.No complicated meeting points-your guide will pick up and drop off you at hotel.
3.Explore the historical highlights of Suzhou, one of China’s oldest cities.
4.Perfect introduction for first-time visitors.
5.Visit the largest garden in Suzhou,Small and rich history spot-Tiger hill and the first street in Suzhou.
6.Taste Suzhou flavour in lunch(not included)
7.Economic tour with fast train,metro line and bus for 1-6 people Group.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entry/Admission-Tiger Hill&Garden
- Private Tour Guide-English Speaking
- Private Transfer(Hotel-Train Station 1-6pax group)
- Bus&Metro Line Tickets in Suzhou City
- Train Ticket :Shanghai-Suzhou&Back,Second Class Seat(Please offer full passport details when book)
- Entry/Admission - Tiger Hill
- Entry/Admission - Humble Administrator's Garden
What's excluded :
- Pingtan Performance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Shanghai Railway Station, Shanghai Railway Station, Shanghai
Our guide and driver will pick you up at 08:00 in the hotel lobby and drive you to Shanghai Train Station.You will go to Suzhou by High Speed Train with second class seat.Reference Train Number: G7006,G7038,G7040
Suzhou is located in southern Jiangsu Province in the center of the Yangtze Delta.Built in 514 BC, this is an ancient city with over 2,500 years of history and numerous points of interest.
Stop At: Tiger Hill, No.8 Huqiushan, Suzhou 215008 China
First,you will visit Tiger Hill.is a large hillock covering about 3.5 acres (14,100 square metres) and only 118 feet (36 metres) in height. Climbing it, you will find a number of historical sites some of which can be traced back over 2,500 years to the founding of Suzhou.The hill is relatively small it has rich history.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Humble Administrator's Garden, No.178 Northeast Road, Pingjiang District, Suzhou 215001 China
Humble Administrator's Garden is the largest garden in Suzhou and is often considered to be the most impressive.First built in 1509,this 5.2-hectare garden is clustered with water features, teahouse,zigzagging bridges,bamboo groves and fragrant lotus ponds,along with at least 10 pavilions with poetic names such as "Listening to the Sound of Rain"and "Faraway Looking Pavilions"
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Suzhou Museum, 204 Dongbei Jie, Pingjiang District, Suzhou 215000 China
Luch,you will taste Suzhou Style noodle and other local food.
In afternoon,you will visit Suzhou Museum.This cubist/geometric IM-Pei-designed triumph takes a modern in-terpretation of a Suzhou garden,with its conflunence of water,bamboo and straight lines and mixes it with a fascinating array of jade,ceramics,wooden carvings,textiles and other displays.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Shantang Street, Jinchang District, Suzhou 215008 China
Finally,walking along Shantang Street and enjoy a leisure afternoon.Shantang Street, an ancient riverside pedestrian road in northwest Suzhou, Jiangsu, is very popular with tourists.The Shantang Street is cited as ‘the First Street in Suzhou’ mainly for three reasons: a history of nearly 1,200 years; representative of the local streets and alleys; and associated with distinguished people and events.We can choose Pingtan Performance. Pingtan, a kind of traditional performance consists of storytelling and ballad singing in Suzhou dialect, is also pretty popular in South of Yangtze River.
Finish your trip in Suzhou,you will go back to Shanghai by train,too.
Reference Train Number:G7243,G7207,G7247.
Our driver will standby at Shanghai Railway Station and send you to your Shanghai Hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up tourists from their hotel in Shanghai downtown and Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal -Dongdaming Road(Please offer ship name)We can also pick up tourists from Hongqiao Airport(Please offer flight number)and Hongqiao Airport area.Airports
- Hongqiao Airport, 2550 Hong Qiao Lu, Changning, Shanghai China
- Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal, 500 Dong Da Ming Lu, Hongkou Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.