Ecological Art and Monte Alban
Discover the archaeological zone of Monte Alban and learn about the elaboration of Papel Toledo, an ecological paper native to this state.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- The materials for the ecological paper workshop are included.
- Entrance to Monte Alban
- A great and certified guide.
What's excluded :
Start your day by visiting la ex fábricade Hilados y Tejidos La Soledad, where you will discover the first ecological art center in Latin Amertica that was founded by FransicoToledo, a Mexican artist. Right there, you will take the Toledo Paper workshop, where you will make paper in an ecofriendly process while using natural materials such as tree bark, branches, cotton, gibber and pigments. Then, you will go to the archaeological zone of Monte Albán where the guide will explain everything about one of the most important cities in Mesoámerica.
• Centro de Artes de San Agustin, Av Independencia s/n Vista Hermosa, San Agustin Etla 68247 Mexico
• Monte Alban, Oaxaca Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up travelers that are staying in the city of Oaxaca, we will ask for the adress you are staying in.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.