Ecojet Tour．Hong Kong UNESCO Global Geopark
The Hong Kong first Jet Boat tour to wild Hong Kong Nature! Sai Kung boasts the longest stretch of coastline in Hong Kong and the most numerous outlying islands at the Hong Kong UNESCO Global Geopark. Others feature extraordinary rugged profiles and rear up abruptly from the water.
Sai Kung is a unique region of imposing rich geodiversity. These famous geosites include the magnificent sea stacks, the breathtaking tubular rock columns and sea caves, the typical coastal terrain, rare acidic hexagonal volcanic rock columns of High Island, and rhyolite on Sharp Island.
per adult from
What's included :
- Life Jackets on the boat
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
· Ecojet Boat Tour of Sai Kung Volcanic Islands
· Magnificent hexagonal volcanic rock columns and coastal erosion landforms
· Exciting and Unique experience passing through the sea cliffs and sea stacks
· Professional Geopark Guides/ Certified EcoGuide Interpretation
• Hong Kong UNESCO Global Geopark, Sai Kung, Hong Kong China
• Victoria Harbour, Central and Western District, Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong 999077 China
Departure Point :Central Pier No.9, Central, Hong Kong
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.