Eco - Photography Tour
@Get back to nature and discover the countryside of Vietnam on a half-day tour from Hoi An. Get the chance to learn how to fish like the locals and cruise the canals of the Cua Dai River by bamboo basket boat ride
-Take a boat trip through Cua Dai Bay and discover the beauty of the countryside
-Meet the local fishermen for a hands-on fishing net experience
-Explore the mangrove forests of Bay Mau by bamboo basket boat
-Enjoy a delightful lunch or dinner of Vietnamese foods
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Visit: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Morning Time 9:00~13:00
Afternoon Time 13:30~18:30
After Meeting Point at ( BeBe Tailor Shop 07 Hoang Dieu Street)
-Cruise through Cua Dai Bay to get up close to the floating fishing farms and fishing villages at the mouth of the Cua Dai River.
Watch the local fishermen catch fish in the time-honored way on the river, and visit the wholesale fish market at Duy Hai. Soak up the busy atmosphere and get the chance to handle one of the traditional fishing nets. Then, climb aboard a bamboo basket boat and navigate the small canals of the mangrove forest and coconut palms with a local.
End with a delightful lunch or dinner at a local restaurant.
Back to your hotel by our car
Departure Point :Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.