Eco excursion to the lagoon of Moorea by paddle or transparent kayak
Green turtles, colorful tropical fish, multiple corals, discover the lagoon of Moorea through an ecological excursion, unique and on a human scale thanks to our transparent kayaks!
Our excursions are completely ecological! We limit our impact on the environment as much as possible.
Our guides are warm, experienced and professional. They know the lagoon perfectly and will make you observe or swim with tropical fish, turtles, stingrays, around corals and will even tell you the traditional legends of our island of Moorea.
Our excursions are moments of sharing. We are a company on a human scale and our priority is to give you a moment of change of scenery!
Involved in local life and concerned about the environment, know that the profits generated by sunscreens are donated to associations in Moorea!
per adult from
What's included :
- Transparent kayak or paddle, paddles, waterproof bags, life jackets
- Submersible slates for fish identification
- Fresh water
- Fresh fruit juice
- Back-up pharmacy
What's excluded :
- Transfer from / to your accommodation
- A sales service for sunscreens that are not harmful to coral reefs. Try it free!
- Any personal expenses, tips etc ...
- The photo pack, a souvenir of your eco excursion
Guided ecological excursion on the lagoon of Moorea. Circuit which may include the observation of resident turtles, aquatic hike between the 2 Motus, a homemade snack on the Motu, lazing on a sandbank ... and above all: the observation of marine fauna thanks to the transparency from your transparent kayak or paddle board!
The afternoon is a perfect excursion for those who dream of a unique adventure without having to row too much or make a lot of effort!
Please know that we do not feed animals and that all our snacks, drinks and meals are served in recyclable or biodegradable materials!
Unforgettable memories and a caring professional team!
Departure Point :Tiahura, French Polynesia
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Weight limit: kayak 95 kg per person - Transparent paddle 90 kg per person
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.