Eco Day to the Pyramids of Giza, Sakkara, Dahshur, and Memphis
Step back in time to ancient Egypt on this day tour from Cairo.
Egypt is still a mysterious country full of many secrets,
such as the building of the pyramids and mummification.
Start your day by visiting Giza pyramids and the Sphinx.
Sakkara is the biggest necropolis in Egypt.
Memphis is the oldest capital of Egypt. Then,
head to Dahshur
where you can see and explore the red pyramid and Bent pyramid.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Bottled water during your tour
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees
- Discover the Giza plateau and see all pyramids in Giza, Sakkara, Dahshur, and Memphis, the oldest capital. Start your tour from your hotel or . You will be escorted by your tour guide (Egyptologist) to the Giza pyramids where you can listen to more information about them. You will have free time to go around the pyramids. Then you will be taken to your camel to explore the area (camel ride is included). Then you will see the Sphinx and the Valley Temple called the Temple of Mummification. Afterwards, drive to Sakkara, the biggest cemetery, to see the step pyramids and some tombs before heading to Memphis where you can see the oldest capital of Egypt, as well as the famous pyramids of King Senfru in Dahahsur. There, you can enter the red pyramids and see the bent pyramids. After a short drive, have lunch (included) at a good quality restaurant overlooking the Sphinx and the pyramids. After lunch you will be transferred back to your hotel. Always be connected during the tour in your private air-conditioned van through Wi-Fi access to send photos on the spot and chat with family and friends.
Departure Point :Cairo, Cairo Governorate, Egypt
Traveler pickup is offered
Any hotel in Cairo or Giza
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.