Eco cooking and My Son sunset tour
Come to Hoi An, if you want to explore the natural beauty of charming rivers, enjoy the local culinary culture, explore the ancient architecturs for thousands of years, learn about the history and culture of Champa Vietnam, the eco-cooking- My Son sancruary is a great choice for you.
• Explore the eco-village Cam Thanh where associated with the heroic history of the anti-french and anti-american war as well as immersed in the natural beauty of the nipa palm forest by bamboo basket boat, get some loveable handmade souvenirs made from nipa palm leaves like as hats, watches, rings.
• Learn how to catch fishes and “ purple crabs” in the canal.
• Show you the differences about the ingredients and traditional methods how to make Vietnamese foods.
• Enjoy vietnamese foods made by yourself.
• Soak up the magical the atmosphere of the My Son sancruary discovery unique cham architecture and enjoy Champa dance.
• Sunset boat cruise and enjoy snacks on Thu Bon river when you comeback.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Bay Mau Coconut Forest
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bay Mau Coconut Forest, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
In the morning at 8:00 am, our tour guide and driver will pick you up at hotel lobby and we take a boat to Cam Thanh eco- village. Here you will have chance to see the local hardly catching fish by some traditional way on the river. We have 45 minutes to try basket boats with local people. You will be immersed in the natural beauty of the nipa palm forest. You will visit the ecological cooking area and enjoy Vietnamese dishes made by you.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
spending 2 hours walking around My Son with our tour guide. Seeing the beauty of my son in the afternoon. This is also thegreatest time of the day to see the My Son without many tourists and traffic. Thetemperature is also cooling. Soak up the magical the atmosphere of the My Son sancruary discovery unique cham architecture and enjoy Champa dance. 05 pm leaving My Son by minibus to riverside and take private boat to Hoi An, we will enjoy the sunset sightseeing from the boat. Arriving Hoi An at 06 pm.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.