eBike Adventure in Whistler
Enjoy incredible mountain scenery on this three-hour electric bike Adventure in Whistler. Glide over 27 km of this breathtaking Alpine wilderness valley, upon the seats of the finest Swiss electric bikes made. We will cruise by three glacier fed lakes, all three world-class golf courses, you’ll see An active Bear den, A Beaver Lodge, fishing holes, bird sanctuaries, fishing holes and our only airport which is a seaplane Harbor. After a short break at our locals favorite, last standing Hippie Cafe for a latte or a sweet we will head along the River of Golden Dreams and Romance to where it all began, in 1914 as a wee fishing lodge for lovers at Rainbow Park. From 12 to 92 years old these electric bikes level the playing field and take away the hills, you’ll feel like you’re 20 years old again. Come join us!
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of helmet
- Use of bicycle
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
What's excluded :
- With more than 2,000,000 visitors annually, Whistler, British Columbia is one of the premier resort destinations in the Pacific Northwest. This 3-hour guided e-bike tour offers a safe and convenient way to experience the incredible scenery without venturing too far away from the comforts and amenities the area has to offer. E-bikes are a new, environmentally friendly form of transportation offering all the capability of a modern bicycle but with an electric motor to assist in climbing hills or increasing speed. Each e-bike allows the rider to choose just how much of an assist they want, making it an ideal option for groups of varying capabilities.
The tour starts near a downtown shopping center behind a local pub. After taking a moment to familiarize yourself with the electric bike and its operation, you will don your helmet and begin your exploration through 400-year-old cedar forest, past the gently flowing Fitzimmons Creek comprised of glacial run-off, across alpine ecosystems, and end up at the monumental Olympic Celebration Plaza built for the 2010 Winter Games.
Throughout the ride, your knowledgeable guide will fill you in on the all the best places to eat, drink, explore, and stay safe while you look for bears and stop for photographs of the pristine snow capped peaks surrounding you. Depending on the time of day, the trip includes a stop for pastries and deserts at a delicious local bakery.
Departure Point :4573 Chateau Blvd, Whistler, BC V0N 1B4, Canada
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years and/or 5ft tall
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.