Eat, Street Art and Undiscovered Tulum
Explore the undiscovered side of Tulum most tourists don't venture out to see.
A good way to discover Tulum is by bicycling! Our itinerary is descending and flat. We'll ride the 8 km route during 3-hour tour from the city center with stops including visits to the best street art pieces, stops to try amazing food and to know a true gem hidden in the jungles of Tulum - art walk in Holistika.
This journey will lead you to an enhanced sense of creativity where you will see surreal paintings and sculptures by famous national and international artists. We'll take a closer look at the details of Mexican culture, its history, codes and secrets.
Get away from the crowds and join us for an unforgettable day of eating, drinking, making new friends, and – above all – having fun!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bike rentals
- Bilingual guide/ art expert
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Holistika, Av 10 sur lote 4, manzana 902, Zona 11, 77760 Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
This three hour tour takes you from the center of Tulum to the neighborhood's booming urban art spot (think open air urban art museums) Holistika. After Holistika we will stop at various restaurants and visit the best murals in the city and much more. The tour ends with a delicious lunch where you can savor diverse flavors of regional and ethnic Mexican cuisines. Keep a space in your stomach
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Avenida Tulum, Av. Tulum, Tulum Centro, Tulum, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- For bike rentals we require a valid ID from every rider, which we will hold onto until your return, or 500 MXP as the deposit for every bicycle which will be returned. As well we require to sign the bike rental waiver where you agree to reimburse the bike rental company for the cost of the bicycle if it goes missing while you are renting it or for the cost of repair if it is damaged. If a valid ID for every person or a deposit will not be brought, we cant make this tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.