Eat Like a Local: Street Food Tour of Florence with Great Tastings
Florence is a marvellous city full of art, culture and delicious food.Take the chance to visit and “taste” this city, with a local guide, who will lead this journey by telling you many anecdotes of the places you see. Explore the Central Market, organized on two floors and completely dedicated to food, here you will find butchers, fishmongers, fruit and vegetable stalls and small shops selling local specialties. Admire the many monuments that Florence is rich in such as the Cathedral, Giotto's bell Tower the Basilica di Santa Croce and many more, all explained by your guide. During your walk, you will taste many sample delicious foods like gelato, fresh pasta, truffles,”pappa al pomodoro”, home-made biscuits and much more. This tour is perfect to introduce the art and foods of this wonderful city that will leave you a unique memory.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- food tasting
- local guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza del Mercato Centrale, 50136, Florence Italy
The Central Market, the second section into which the San Lorenzo Market is divided, is organized on two floors. On the ground floor there are butchers, fishmongers and many shops selling local products, such as olive oil, meat, cheeses and much, much more. The second floor is very large and offers enough space to accommodate distinct stalls dedicated to an Italian culinary specialty, such as cheeses, Chianti, or baked goods.
Pass By: Piazza San Giovanni, 50123, Florence Italy
Walking near the San Lorenzo Church you arrive in piazza San Giovanni, where the Battistero and the Dome of Santa Maria del Fiore will capture your attention.
Pass By: Arco di San Pierino, Borgo degli Albizi, 50122, Florence Italy
The arch of San Pierino is one of the most characteristic and lively corners of Florence. Here, taste some of the typical florentine dishes: pappa al pomodoro, ribollita, finocchiona, pecorino and more!
Departure Point :Piazza dell'Unità Italiana, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Departure Time :11:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.