Easy cycling tour from Kjafasan to Pogradec - departure from Ohrid
On this bike tour, you will cycle around the western coast or Albanian side of Lake Ohrid. This 6-hour-guided tour will give you the opportunity to visit the village of Lin, part of the Pogradec district, which is known for its traditional architecture of houses and grapevines shadows of alleys during summer and autumn. A few miles from Tushemisht, you will enjoy nature at the park and the springs of Drilon. The last cycling destination on this tour will be St. Naum Monastery complex on the Macedonian site.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Transfer from Ohrid to Kjafasan and from St. Naum to Ohrid
- Experienced English-speaking guide/driver
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Food and drink.
- All personal expenses
- Entry/Admission - Monastery of Saint Naum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Ohrid, Ohrid Republic of North Macedonia
Our guide will pick you up from the address in Ohrid that you have provided and take you to crossborder Kjafasan from where you will continue with bike riding headed to Pogradec, Albania.
Stop At: Lin, Lin, Korce County
Lin is a beautiful village, located on the western shore of Lake Ohrid. Apart from the stunning beauty of its coast, the village is renowned for its cultural values.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pogradec, Pogradec, Korce County
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Drilon, Drilon, Korce County
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Tushemisht, Tushemisht, Korce County
Stop At: Monastery of Saint Naum, Ohrid Republic of North Macedonia
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Ohrid, North Macedonia
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from your hotel, or any other location in Ohrid
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- In this tour we are crossing the border with Albania. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler.
- Most travelers can participate
- The tour does not operate in bad weather conditions, you will be offered a date change if that happens
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We are constantly following the WHO recommendations and guidelines and are implementing all the necessary precautions for ensuring the health and safety for our travelers and our staff, as well as all the other people involved in the experience.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.