Easy Amalfi drive: Positano, Ravello & Amalfi - From Naples
You’ll begin your journey with a visit to Positano, the jewel of the coast, with its cascade of multicoloured houses perched on the steep cliffs overlooking the sea and streets lined with glamorous boutiques. Next stop is Ravello, a picturesque village perched high in the hills above Amalfi, home to splendid historic residences: XII-century Villa Cimbrone, with its beautiful “Terrace of Infinity” that offers spectacular views over the Tyrrhenian sea, and XIII-century Villa Rufolo featuring perfectly-manicured gardens and an extraordinary panorama over the coast. The tour will then continue to Amalfi, a delightful coastal town that was once a powerful Maritime Republic and still retains its charming Medieval atmosphere. Not to miss here is the impressive IX-century Cathedral of St. Andrew with its beautiful striped-marbled facade.
Please note that your driver will offer commentary while driving, but walk with you in towns or Museums
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver Escort
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Amalfi Coast
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amalfi Coast, 84011 Italy
Take the scenic road and explore the jewels of the Amalfi Coast
Villa Rufolo entrance fee is 5€ per pax to be paid locally.
Villa Cimbrone is €7 per pax, to be paid locally.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will meet you at your hotel or at the Naples Pier, if you are on a cruise.Ports
- Boat Molo Beverello, Piazza Municipio, 58, 80133 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.