East Zion Experiences Ultimate Slot Canyon Canyoneering UTV Adventure
Escape the crowds and join East Zion Experiences on a truly unique experience. We travel to and from the canyons in our off Road Can Am ATV Defenders. They hold 6 people comfortably. The canyons we go to can only be accessed by private property via locked gates. This ensures that you rarely encounter others. The canyons are breathtaking and rappelling them adds to the adventure.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- We provide Harnesses, Helmets, Gloves, Ropes and Belaying Devices
- Entry/Admission - Upper Red Cave Slot Canyon
- Entry/Admission - Lower Red Cave Slot Canyon
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Please bring your own lunch and snacks.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Upper Red Cave Slot Canyon, Red Caves Rd, Orderville, UT 84758
This slot canyon is an absolute must. We will canyoneer as far up the canyon as we can. This canyon also features ancient Native American petroglyphs.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Lower Red Cave Slot Canyon, Red Cave Rd, Orderville, UT 84758
This will be one of the stops on our tour. After a 30 minute hike to the top of the canyon we will rappel into the slot canyon. Se parts of the canyon that can only be seen via rappelling.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sugar Knoll, Utah 84758, USA
We will walk close to this mountain. It is the most prominent feature in the area. We will rappel through Ladder Canyon located right next to Sugar Knoll.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :20 Frost Ln, Orderville, UT 84758, USA
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Because of the rappelling portion of the tour all travelers must be under 300 lbs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- We are doing all private tours since Covid 19 hit.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.