East Serbia Tour
If you have 1 day to spend out of Belgrade and you are a nature and a food lover this is a perfect tour for you. Also perfect for families! This part of Serbia will show you how to relax, and enjoy all the best that this region has: the most delicious food, rich natural and cultural heritage and local hospitality. This is not a classic touristic tour, it is a way to experience Serbia like a local. It represents a blend of science, education, entertainment, adventure, history and tourism, all in one.
All tours are private and the itinerary can be modified according to your interests. ( Spa Zdrelo, The model Park, Krupaj Springs...)
per adult from
10 to 14 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Bottled water
- Private guide
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Lunch in a traditional restaurant is about 10e per person
- Tickets for Resava Cave / 3e per person
- Tickets for Natural History Center / 4e per person
- Entry/Admission - Natural History Center of Srbija
- Entry/Admission - Resavska Cave
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Natural History Center of Srbija, Kralja Petra Prvog 111, Svilajnac 35210, Serbia
The Natural History Center of Serbia is becoming the center of entertainment and one of the most visited tourist destinations. Its attractiveness lies in the unity of the large exhibition space and entertainment dino-park in the open. You will learn about the first hominid species, vulcanos, and the earth itself. Here you will also see ancient dinosaurs in their natural size.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Manasija Monastery, 280, Serbia, Despotovac Serbia
Manasija Monastery is one of the most significant monuments of medieval Serbian culture and architecture. You will hear the story about Despot Stefan Lazarevic, his life, death, and importance.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Resavska Cave, 20 km from Despotovac, Despotovac Serbia
Resavska Cave is one of the oldest surveyed caves, it is about 80 million years old. The cave was explored up to 2850 meters, and the touristic section is 800 meters long. Jewelry found in the cave is estimated at 45 million years. The interior of the cave is rich in numerous and varied halls, canals, galleries, pillars, stalactites, stalagmites, draperies, and enchanting waterfalls.
The cave was officially opened for visitors on April 22, 1972. You will see several halls, each with a different name and meanings. The whole cave is full of rocks and some of them can be found only in this region. Resavska Cave has a status of protected natural monuments, including an area of 11 hectares around it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Vodopad Veliki Buk, Despotovac Serbia
Veliki Buk waterfall is under the protection of the state as a nature reserve of extreme importance. It is one of the tallest waterfalls in Serbia. The huge amount of water runs every second from 20 meters in height and it got its name because of the noise it makes.
Here you will find a wonderful oasis to relax and get to know the specialties of that area, rakija, honey, wine... As you enjoy the waterfall, you can also enjoy the food in the restaurant, especially meat specialties well-known for this region.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your Accommodation and other
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Bring comfy shoes, hat and a winter jacket ( in Resava Cave temperature is always 7c)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.