East Maui 45-minute Helicopter Tour over Haleakala Crater
You'll enjoy all of the "must see" sights in Maui on spectacular Maui helicopter tours! Soar to the 10,000 foot (3,050 meter) Haleakala Volcano Crater, fly over the rainforests of Hana and much more. Expert narration is included on Maui helicopter rides.
per adult from
What's included :
- 45 minute flight over East Maui
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Maui helicopter tours meet at the easy to locate Kahului Heliport. Take to the air and enjoy Maui's diverse landscape of dormant volcanoes, rugged lava flows, lush tropical rainforests and deep valleys filled with cascading waterfalls. Maui helicopter rides are perfect because around 75% of Maui is inaccessible on the ground due to the extreme terrain and rainforests.
Climb onboard your luxury, air-conditioned A-star helicopter. Each helicopter has six forward-facing seats providing each passenger unobstructed 180-degree views. Recline on leather seats, listen to the stereo CD music and hear descriptive narration from your friendly, professional pilot.
The multi-vision video system records all the great sites of your tour, including the pilot narration set to background music. After the flight, you may purchase the flight recording on a USB for an additional charge.
Enjoy enchanting waterfalls and the awe-inspiring Haleakala Crater, Maui's own sleeping volcano with a summit extending into the heavens more than 10,000 feet (3050 meters) and admire the tropical Hana Rainforest before Maui helicopter tours return to the Kahului Heliport.
Departure Point :1 Keolani Pl, Kahului, HI 96732, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Weight Restrictions: Due to FAA regulations, all passengers and bags must be weighed at check-in. For each passenger weighing 240 pounds or more, or combined weights of 420 lbs per couple, an additional seat must be purchased. This is for the safety and comfort of all passengers. It is important to provide accurate body weight at checkout.This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. All passengers will be weighed upon check-in.
- It is recommend that all passengers wear dark clothing to help have less reflection in the windows when flying and therefore you can get better photos during your tour
- All passenger weights MUST be advised at time of booking. Under representation of body weight may result in cancellation at check-in with no refund.
- Flight routes & sights may vary due to weather.
- Service animals allowed in helicopter only under strict rules and staff must know 48hrs before their arrival to so we can cover our proper procedures (notify other travelers on flight, etc.) Please call our office to inquire so we can get more details on the animal as some sizes and types of animals might not be allowed.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants under 24 months must sit on an adult lap. Over 24 months must occupy their own paid seat. We follow the same FAA regulations as the airlines.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.