East London Food Tour
Over the past few years London has become a top culinary destination with influences from all four corners of the globe! Our East London Food Tour takes you into Hoxton and Broadway Market - one of London's most vibrant and exciting food markets - where we have carefully selected seven local traders and restaurants that are unique, individual and celebrate the diversity of East London. Sample mouth-watering, authentic food and drinks from a whole host of destinations; from Portugal to Jamaica and Italy to Burma, as well as some great British classics. Vegetarian options available, please advise dietary requirements upon booking.
per adult from
What's included :
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Shoreditch, Shoreditch, London, England
Your guide will take you around a selection of cafes and restaurants for a taste of the best flavours Shoreditch has to offer. During the tour you'll learn about the history and culture of East London and how this ties in to the food you'll be tasting.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Shoreditch High Street Station, Shoreditch, London E1 6PJ, UK
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian & Vegan options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.