East Kelowna Tour from Vernon - 7Hrs
Experience the entire Okanagan Valley as you start in Vernon & enjoy the ultra blue Kalamalka lake on route to the Kelowna area. As your trip comes around the corner, you'll see the Okanagan Lake begins to take over the views. The hills will be scattered with vines & orchards as you make your way to your first stop. Your guide will point out where the KVR exists and possibly catching a trestle in the distance. Our Wine 101 is the perfect way start your local learning experience as you can then apply these new tools to the wineries that we visit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Enjoy an artisanal charcuterie picnic. GF, LF, Vegan & Vegetarian options are available up request.
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel Pick-up & Drop-off
- Local Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Stories of historical entertainment will be paired with world class wines. Large groups, romantic couple dates, even bring the kids as we uncover a few local hidden gems. Enjoy a memorable experience sharing our local treasures sipping your way to your next memorable bottled story to take home.
Up to 5 or 6 locations will be visited depending on time & availability. We like to let you enjoy the beautiful valley giving you time to take in the views, shop if you desire. Never feel rushed.
If booking less than 3 people please look for our PRIVATE tour option or contact us for more details.
Disclaimer: Tour stops subject to venue availability.
• Lake Okanagan, Kelowna, British Columbia Canada
• Myra Canyon Park, Kelowna, British Columbia Canada
• The Vibrant Vine, 3240 Pooley Road, Kelowna, British Columbia V1W 4G7 Canada
• Meadow Vista Honey Wines, 3975 June Springs Rd, Kelowna, British Columbia V1W 4E4 Canada
• Frequency Winery, 3210 Gulley Rd, Kelowna, British Columbia V1W 4E5 Canada
• The View Winery and Vineyard, 1-2287 Ward Rd, Kelowna, British Columbia V1W 4R5 Canada
• SpearHead Winery, 3950 Spiers Rd, Kelowna, British Columbia V1W 4B3 Canada
• Kitsch, 3330 Neid Rd, Kelowna, British Columbia V1W 4H5 Canada
• Priest Creek Family Estate Winery, 2555 Saucier Rd, Kelowna, British Columbia V1W 4B7 Canada
• Summerhill Pyramid Winery, 4870 Chute Lake Rd, Kelowna, British Columbia V1W 4M3 Canada
• Tantalus Vineyards, 1670 Dehart Rd, Kelowna, British Columbia V1W 4N6 Canada
• Camelot Vineyards, 3489 East Kelowna Rd, Kelowna, British Columbia V1W 4H1 Canada
• Charcuterie Picnic - Enjoy our curated charcuterie option that opens your tastebuds to that preferred pairing with local wines.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If you are staying at a residence or Air Bnb please contact with us details. Airports
- Kelowna Airport, 5533 Airport Way, Kelowna, British Columbia V1V 1S1 Canada
- Penticton Regional Airport, 3000 Airport Rd, Penticton, BC V2A 8X1, Canada
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.