East Crete Tour 4 to 15 customers
We will do a Tour at Knossos, Mallia palace, St. Nikolas, Kritsa, and Elounda. Explore these destinations that is known for Archaeological beauty.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transfers with air-conditioned luxurious buses.
- Free pick up service from Agia Pelagia area till Mallia area.
What's excluded :
- Tips and Individual expenses.
- There are not included tickets, entrance rates & tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Knossos Archaeological Site
- Entry/Admission - Malia Palace Archaeological Site
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Knossos Archaeological Site, Knosos, Heraklion, Crete Greece
KNOSSOS (is the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete and is considered Europe's oldest city)
Knossos (also Cnossos, both pronounced /(kə)ˈnɒsɒs, -səs/; Greek: Κνωσός, Knōsós [knoˈsos]) is the largest Bronze Age archaeological site on Crete and has been called Europe's oldest city.
Settled as early as the Neolithic period, the name Knossos survives from ancient Greek references to the major city of Crete. The palace of Knossos eventually became the ceremonial and political centre of the Minoan civilization and culture. The palace was abandoned at some unknown time at the end of the Late Bronze Age, c. 1380–1100 BC. The reason why is unknown, but one of the many disasters that befell the palace is generally put forward.
In the first palace period around 2000 BC the urban area reached a size of up to 18,000 people.In its peak the palace and surrounding city boasted a population of 100,000 people shortly after 1700 BC.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Malia Palace Archaeological Site, Malia, Malia, Crete 70007 Greece
• MALIA PALACE (The palace of Malia, dating from the Middle Bronze Age, was destroyed by an earthquake during the Late Bronze Age)
• ST. NIKOLAS (Agios Nikolaos was settled in the late Bronze Age by Dorian occupants of Lato, at a time when the security of the Lato hillfort became a lesser concern and easy access to the harbor at Agios Nikolaos became more important)
• KRITSA (is one of the oldest and most picturesque villages in Crete, Greece, built amphitheatrically on a rock hill, named Kastellos, surrounded by olive groves, at an altitude of 375 m.)
• ELOUNDA (is a small fishing town on the northern coast of the island of Crete)
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Free pick up service from Agia Pelagia area till Mallia area.We pick up all travellers from their hotel or near location. Please provide accurate information of where you are staying.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.