East Coast Road Bike & Ebike Tour
Why Ride With Us?
A safe, enjoyable and challenging experience
Best routes in terms of scenery, road surfaces and minimal traffic
Choose your bike type-Carbon road, VIP (disc brakes), VIP PLUS (disc brakes/Di2), Electric MTB or Electric Road
Experience, personable, multi-lingual on-the-road guides
Flexibility to ride when you choose
Hotel transfers available (contact us for details)
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Helmet, Pedals & Bike Hire (All available to rent)
Our Sunday East Coast Tour is very different from our other tours in that it´s much more ´up and down´ as opposed to continuous climbing. Often proving a good introductory ride for those riding multiple times with us, the tour follows the TF28 through important towns and villages. The former main road of the island, the TF28 is now Tenerife´s unofficial biking highway where it´s possible to ride over 120 kilometres from north to south! Our optional add-ons, for our advanced riders, include a drop down to, and subsequent climb back up from, the pretty coastal village of El Poris and a visit to Golf del Sur. After approximately four hours on the bike, we arrive back at the Club Activo base in San Miguel, also located on the TF28, for a delicious, well earnt lunch!
Departure Point :Bike Point Tenerife, Av. V Centenario, s/n, 38660 Adeje, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.