East bank luxor and karnak temple from luxor hotels or nile crusie
East luxor and karnak temple with pick up from your hotel in luxor or Nile cruise to enjoy your half day tour in luxor to visit karnak and luxor temple then trasnfer back to your hotel ,
Visit East bank of luxor , the most biggest temple in all of Egypt and the god house's Amun Ra at Karnak and Luxor temples.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- entry fees
- Entry/Admission - Luxor Temple
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
East luxor and karnak temple with pick up from your hotel in luxor or Nile cruise to enjoy your half day tour in luxor to visit karnak and luxor temple then transfer back to your hotel
start your visit in the east bank the Karnak Temples by private car and private tour guide .
move to Luxor Temple. It was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. It was dedicated to the great god Amun-Ra, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu together representing the Theban triad. Enjoy visiting Obelisk of Ramses II in front of the 1st Pylon.
optional stop for lunch then
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
Karnak temple is the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Graeco Roman Kingdom.
then you will see the ram headed avenue with big saracrb , don't forget your wish if you walk around the sacarb . ask your guide
At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
all cairo and giza hotels
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.