East and West Bank Tour
Board your air condition vehicle, Sit back and enjoy the unfolding vistas of barren mountains, enjoy flat desert and fertile areas as your guide will introduce you to the history of Upper Egypt
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Entrance fees to the mentioned sightseeing.
- Met & Assist from & to your hotel at Luxor.
- All transfers by air condition vehicle.
- Private Egyptology tour guide
- Visit of the papyrus institute ( ask your guide if you need to visit Perfume Factory ).
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Karnak
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Kings
What's excluded :
- Tips to guide & driver.
- Any Souvenir from any purchasing stop.
- Entry Visa to Egypt which had to be handle from your side.
- International Air tickets from & to Egypt.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Karnak, Karnak, Luxor Egypt
the breathtaking Karnak Temple with its unique Hypostyle hall, sacred lake and avenue of the Sphinxes.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Valley of the Kings, Luxor City, Luxor 85511 Egypt
you will drive across the Nile to its West Bank where the Valley of the Kings is situated to visit three of the amazing royal tombs.
Duration: 2 hours
Pass By: Colossi of Memnon, Thebes, Luxor Egypt
East Bank you will get chance to take photographs at the famous statues of Amenophis III, also known as the Colossi of Memnon, standing exactly where they once flanked the entrance to the Temple for 5000 ago.
Let your imagination soar and with the mind’s eye witness the glorious entrance to the temple by Alexander the Great, a god paying his respects to another.
Pass By: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
Luxor temple was built with sandstone from the Gebel el-Silsila area, which is located in South-Western Egypt.This sandstone from the Gebel el-Silsila region is referred to as Nubian Sandstone. This sandstone was used for the construction for monuments in Upper Egypt as well as in the course of past and current restoration works.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup Time: 08:00 AM or upon request from any hotel in Luxor / Luxor International AirportAirports
- Luxor Airport, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.