Early Picasso Museum & Gothic Quarter Tour
Visit the Picasso Museum skipping the queues. Take a guided tour through the Gothic Quarter and Born neighborhoods. Learn about the city history and interesting facts. See emblematic points of the city such as Las Ramblas or the Cathedral of Barcelona.
per adult from
What's included :
- Monolingual or bilingual tour (depending on chosen date).
- Radio guide system.
- Guided walking tour of the Gothic quarter.
- Admission and guided visit to the Picasso Museum.
- Guided walking tour in El Born quarter
- Entry/Admission - Museu Picasso
What's excluded :
- Admission to the Cathedral of Barcelona and the Basilica of Santa María del Mar.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Barcelona Cathedral
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Gothic Quarter (Barri Gotic), Mediterranean Seafront to Ronda de Sant Pere, Ciutat Vella, 08002 Barcelona Spain
Did you know Barcelona was once a Roman settlement? That's right, the city got its current name from the Latin word Barcino.
The Romans that once lived in the territory gave it to their settlement, some remains of which are still visible in the Gothic Quarter today. Walk through its medieval cobbled streets and learn about the city history. Listen to your guide as you see some of the most important landmarks of the city center, such as Las Ramblas.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Barcelona Cathedral, Pla de la Seu, S/N, 08002 Barcelona Spain
See the Cathedral of Barcelona from the exterior and wonder at the impressive monument.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: El Born, La Ribera, Ciutat Vella, 08003 Barcelona Spain
Head towards the Born neighborhood. Admire the exterior of the Basilica of Santa Maria del Mar.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Museu Picasso, Carrer Montcada, 15-23, 08003 Barcelona Spain
The next stop of your tour will be the Picasso Museum. This is the first museum created to honor the painter, when he was still alive. Discover details of the artist life and career. Appreciate the works of the painter and his artistic evolution during the visit.
Once the guided tour finishes, you will be able to stay inside the museum for as long as you wish.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :La Rambla, 54, 08002 Barcelona, Spain
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Picasso Museum, Carrer de Montcada, 15-23, 08003 Barcelona, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please be aware that some walking is included in this tour, please be ready and we recommend wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Not recommended for children under 3 years, as it is a walking tour of more than 2 hours.
- This is a bilingual tour, however if it is possible the tour could be monolingual. Please at time of booking select your preferred language guide.
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is recommended not to carry backpacks. If you take them you must leave them at the box office to access the museum.
- Failure to show up at the established check-in time may entail losing the tour.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.