Early Morning Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's Basilica Small Group
The Vatican museums are one of the world's most visited museum complexes and undoubtedly on Rome's "must see" list. Yet with long lines, crowds and its sheer scale, it is easy for people to end up overwhelmed and exhausted. Don't let that happen to you! Imagine walking through these magnificently adorned halls without the noise of hundreds of bustling tourists; It's almost like having the place to yourself.
You will visit the Vatican when only 10% of the usual crowds are present, with your own private tour guide and enjoy a pickup transfer from your accommodation!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Audio headsets to hear your guide
- Hotel pick-up with luxury transportation
- Licensed tour guide
- Special "early morning" admission tickets
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
This tour allows you to enjoy an infinite number of masterpieces like Michelangelo’s “Pietà” and Raphael’s “School of Athens”. All this with absolute calm and peace without being stressed out by huge crowds pushing you around during normal visiting hours. Imagine walking through these magnificently adorned halls without the noise of hundreds of bustling tourists, and only 10% of the usual crowds present; It’s almost like having the place to yourself. All of this, in a small group of maximum 12 people for dedicated attention from the tour guide.
After the complimentary pick-up from your accommodation, you will skip the long lines, with your early morning admission ticket, and access directly the metal detector control. The tour will begin in a gorgeous panoramic terrace that offers a stunning view of St. Peter’s dome overlooking the Vatican gardens; the perfect spot to take a great picture! Your guide will then walk you through all the highlights of the museums which include masterpieces and artifacts from different cultures and civilizations.
You will visit the Pio Clementine museum, famous for its ancient Greek statuary such as the Laocoon group. You will gasp at the length of the enormous Tapestry Hall, then, through the Hall of the painted maps, you will enter the Sistine Chapel whose impact in history, religion and visual arts has no equal in the world.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Spend at least 10-15 minutes admiring the magnificent frescoes of Michelangelo and the other Renaissance masters.
You will enjoy the highlight of the tour without the presence of large crowds.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
After visiting the Sistine Chapel, through a special door available only if accompanied by your tour guide, you will reach the largest Catholic church in the world: St. Peter's Basilica. This is where Michelangelo's sculpture "Pieta" is kept and the tombs of the popes including St. John Paul II's and St. Peter the Apostle.
The tour ends in St. Peter's square, where you will admire Bernini's colonnade and the stunning façade of the basilica.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup service from all accommodation facilities located in the city center. Hotels, B&B's and apartments. Please include, in your reservation, the accommodation name and address.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The Audio headsets will be provided only if there are minimum 8 people in the group
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.