Early morning private bicycle tour of Mumbai highlights
Ride through the streets of Mumbai on this three hour guided biking tour. Start early in the morning and pedal your way through empty streets as you go past the major sites of this cosmopolitan city. See Sassoon Dock, Afghan Church, Dhobi Ghat, Oval Cricket Ground, Rajabai Tower, Bombay Highcourt, Mumbai University, Crawford Market, Gateway Of India, Taj Mahal hotel, Churchgate and Victoria Terminus.
• Sassoon Dock, one of the oldest docks of Mumbai
• Rajabai Clock Tower
• Gateway of India
• Facade of Taj Mahal hotel
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking instructor
- Bicycles and helmets
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Entry/Admission - Dhobi Ghat
What's excluded :
- Food or drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Sassoon Dock, Off Cuffe Parade, Mumbai India
You will be picked up from your hotel in the morning and driven to Colaba where your guide for the morning will meet you. Take your bike and make yourself comfortable before you start your biking tour. After that just follow your guide, who will take you past the major sites of Mumbai.
Ride over to Sassoon Dock, one of the oldest docks of Mumbai that was constructed in 1875. T
Stop At: Dhobi Ghat, Dr. E. Moses Rd. near Mahalakshmi Station, Mumbai India
hen go over to the Church of St. John the Evangelist, better known as Afghan Church as it was commemorated to the dead soldiers in the First Afghan War of 1842. Continue pedalling towards Dhobi Ghat, the largest open air laundry in the world.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rajabai Clock Tower, Bombay University, Mumbai 400001 India
Next comes the Oval Cricket Court with the building of the Mumbai High Court in the background. Visit the 280 feet high Rajabai Tower that was built in 1878 and is modelled after the Big Ben of London. The tower stands on the grounds of Mumbai University. Watch the early morning hustle and bustle at the famous Crawford Market with its fruits and vegetables stalls.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Gateway of India, Apollo Bandar, Colaba, Mumbai 400001 India
Continue your way to the iconic Gateway of India that was the official entry port of the British Viceroys in India. Take a look at the grand facade of the Taj Mahal hotel in the background.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, DN Road Mumbai CST Area, Mumbai 400001 India
Go past the two major train terminals of Mumbai - Churchgate Terminus and the heritage building of Victoria Terminus (now called Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminal), a UNESCO World Heritage site.
Your guide will share with you facts and information about all these places as you go around them. At the end of the biking expedition, you will be dropped back at your hotel.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra 400099, Mumbai India
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- Tour is designed for those who are comfortable riding a bike. To take part in the tour one needs to have good cycling skills and a general level of physical fitness. If there is any doubt about your cycling skills, the guide is authorized to cancel your tour participation due to safety regulations. The paid tour amount will not be refunded in case of being refused on the tour due to poor cycling skills.
- Children can join the tour if they have strong cycling skills and have a minimum height of 4.3 feet. Parents will be responsible for signing the Indemnity Form at the time of the tour on behalf of the child. By signing this document, the parent participant agrees to take full individual responsibility for any kind of incident which may occur during the tour.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.