Early Morning Guided Tour of Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel & St Peter's
Explore one of the most visited places in Rome, Vatican City without being pushed around by crowds. Start your day at the wealthiest collections of artworks and enter with a professional guide before regular opening hours. See some famous contemporary artworks located inside the Vatican Museums. Hear interesting stories and facts related to the artworks and artists who have prepared them. Visit the gorgeous Sistine Chapel before regular travellers and gaze at the gorgeous ceiling, an uncomparable work of famous Renaissance artist Michelangelo. Finally receive a guided exploration of the largest Catholic church in the world St. Peter's Basilica and walk around the jewels situated inside.
• Beat the crowds and enter the Vatican City before opening schedule
• Be the first to visit the Sistine Chapel in the morning
• No Waiting Entry to Museums, Sistine Chapel & St. Peter's
• Small-group tour with headsets for clear narrations
• History and art-centric tour lead by a Lazio certified guide
per adult from
What's included :
- Access to Sistine Chapel
- Access to Vatican Museum
- Access to St Peter's Basilica
- Professional English speaking guide
- Headsets for clear understanding
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Entry/Admission - St. Peter's Basilica
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Pick-up and Drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican City, Vatican City, Lazio
Begin the tour of astonishing Papal State before all Regular Tourists! Meet your guide after reaching the given meeting point at 7:30 AM and enter the Museums using exclusive access reserved for special groups. You may face short delays to pass the security checks during the busiest months in Summer. Head straight to the Vatican Museums to see its enormous collection followed by breathtaking Sistine Chapel. And explore the massive St. Peter's Basilica with a professional guide before ending your Vatican City tour at St. Peter's Square.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
"Enter the Vatican Museums at a crowd-free state to wander around the enormous collections. See the main galleries of the Vatican including the Gallery of the Tapestries, Gallery of the Candelabra, and the most popular Gallery of the Maps. Commissioned under several Popes, these maps are showing the geography of unified Italian peninsula since the 15th century.
Explore the multiple frescoed rooms connected to the Vatican Museums. These rooms were designed and painted by famous Renaissance artist Raphael. Along with other masterpieces, see his most famous art 'The School of Athens'. This painting displays all the greatest philosophers, mathematicians and scientists of that time in one frame including Raphael himself.
Walk around arts that illustrate the lives of saints, the resurrection of Christ along with some exceptional stories and characters from the time of Pope Alexander VI and the Borgia family. Located on the bright and scenic frescoes on the upper walls and ceilings inside the Borgia Apartments and painted by Italian painter Pinturicchio. After your expedition of the world's most extensive collection of artworks, the guide will lead you to explore other parts of the world's smallest country, Vatican City."
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
Enter the Sistine Chapel before it opens for its daily visitors. This is one of the main attractions of enjoying this tour. Because without crowds Sistine Chapel offers a serene and peaceful environment to gaze at its exceptionally beautiful frescoes, painted on the ceiling by Michelangelo. See some of his famous works like "The Last Judgment" and "Creation of Adam", etc. It is forbidden to speak inside Sistine Chapel. So your guide will provide clear instructions on how the tour will be operated inside before you enter the meeting place of Cardinals, where new Popes are selected.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Vatican City Italy
Skip the lines to enter the Vatican’s most magnificent centrepiece, St. Peter's Basilica. To do so, you will use a side entry only available to guided tours, instead of waiting in line at the St. Peter's Square. Wander around the masterpieces situated inside the largest Catholic Church in the world. Admire breathtaking artworks including Baldachino, La Pieta and St. Peter's statue. If you are willing to stay longer inside St. Peter's Basilica for some more time after your tour ends. Then do not go the Piazza with your guide to take pictures.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Via Vespasiano, 26, 00192 Roma RM, Italy
Return Detail :St. Peter's Basilica, Piazza San Pietro, 00120 Città del Vaticano, Vatican City
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Both men and women must cover their knees and shoulders to enter the religious venues
- Travellers requested to arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before the tour starting time. Tours are time-sensitive and late arrivals cannot be accommodated
- Service animals are allowed but under certain conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travellers
- Parts of Vatican Museums and St Peter's Basilica may remain closed without prior announcements for religious ceremonies. These are fully the decisions of Vatican authorities, and the tour operator will not agree on any refunds.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 22 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.