Early Bird Sunrise at Pedra do Telegrafo - Private Tour
In this Early Bird Experience we will avoid the long lines , which can be up to 2-3 hours, at the famous Pedra do Telegrafo, so you can take your time at the rock and hopefully get amazing photos. From the rock, on clear days, you have an amazing sunset in the horizon, and we will help you with the most recommended poses.
We will pick you up at Copacabana, Ipanema, Leblon or Barra da Tijuca at 02:30am, in a private and comfortable car, and along will be a Rio Official Certified Local Guide who has much experience hiking in the area we will visit.
The hike is mostly easy with some parts of moderate difficulty.
On the way back we can also make a 30 minutes stop for swimming, if you want, at one of 2 amazing beaches in the area; either at Prainha Beach or Grumari Beach. We will drop you off again at your accommodations around 8-9am.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Certified experienced hike guide
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pedra do Telegrafo, Rua Almirante Carlos Tinoco 432 500 Barra de Guaratiba, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 23020-260 Brazil
Located in the Pedra Branca State Park, Pedra do Telégrafo (elevation of 350 meters) is at the top of Guaratiba Hill and it takes about an hour to reach the summit. As we arrive here around 5am we should beat the crowds and be able to take our time to marvel at the sunset, with the wild beaches in the foreground.
There are several viewpoints along the way, such as the large rock called Pedra da Bigorna, from where you can marvel at the views of the Restinga da Marambaia sandbank and can on clear days see as far as Ilha Grande.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Praia de Grumari, Av. Estado da Guanabara, s/n, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 23020-240 Brazil
On the way back we can stop, if you want, to relax and swim at Grumari or Prainha beach for around 30 minutes.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed or if you are in a AirBnB apartment, please inform the specific name hotel with address.
Departure Time :2:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not recommended for anybody who has difficulty with a moderate hike
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.