E-tickets: Airport Express, 2-way Peak Tram, Madame Tussauds Museum, Sky Terrace
This Package includes an open-day Airport express ticket which is valid for 90 days, and a fixed date 3-in-1 Peak Combo Package for round trip Peak Tram express entry E-ticket to skip the line, Madame Tussauds Hong Kong & Sky Terrace admission for 360-degree panoramic view across Hong Kong, The Peak Combo Day is the day when you choose for travel day. The Peak Combo Ticket can be used for the selected tour date only. Please notice the airport express goes to downtown, but it does not stop at Peak Tram Station. No airport pickup, hotel pickup or transfer to Peak Tram Station is included. E-ticket only.
per adult from
What's included :
- Airport Express One Way or Round Trip to Downtown Hong Kong (open date ticket)
- Round Trip Peak Tram to the Victoria Peak (fixed date redemption coupon, access for group entry)
- Sky Terrace (fixed date redemption coupon, access for group entry)
- Madame Tussaud HK Measeum Admission (fixed date ticket redemption coupon, access for group entry)
- To prevent fraudulent booking, the name on every E-ticket, passport & credit card will be the same.
- To prevent fraudulent use of credit card, a photo of everyone's passport is required on reservation.
- The fraudulent use of credit card will be reported to police. It affects your entry of Hong Kong.
- Entry/Admission - Peak Tram
- Entry/Admission - The Peak Tower | Sky Terrace 428
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
- Entry/Admission - Airport Express
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Taxi fare between your hotel and airport express station before 06:00 and after 23:00
- Tour guide service
- All meals and drinks
- Transfers between your hotel to Peak Tram Station
- Transfers between airport and Peak Tram Station
- Visit: Peak Tram, No.33 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong China
The tram journey transports tourists to the top of the peak in approximately 15 minutes. The tram has been in action since 1888 and has already been in service for over 120 years. The view is break taking, with so many high rise buildings. Sit on the four sitter seats to capture the best views as you go up. Highly recommend you to purchase E-tickets in advance and avoid queues.
Opening hour: 7a.m. to midnight (Mon - Sun & public holidays)
Visit: The Peak Tower | Sky Terrace 428, 1 Lugard Rd, The Peak, Hong Kong
As the highest viewing platform on Hong Kong island, the view from the peak is truly amazing you can have a full view of Victoria Harbour and the cosmopolitan skyline that is dominated by skyscrapers. You can also catch the beautiful view of the outlying islands Cheung Chau Island, Lantau Island and Lamma Island.
Opening hour: 10a.m.- 11p.m. (Mon - Fri), 8a.m. - 11p.m. (Sat, Sun & public holidays)
Visit: Madame Tussauds Hong Kong, Shop P101, The Peak Tower, 128 Peak Road, The Peak, Hong Kong China
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
It was opened in 2000, features about 100 international, Chinese and Hong Kong celebrity wax figures, attracting millions of tourists from all over the world. Tourists will get an exciting exotic trip through contacting with celebrities. Here visitors can really feel the celebrity from various periods.
Opening hour: 10a.m. - 10p.m. (Mon - Sun & public holidays)
Visit: Airport Express, Hong Kong China
Taking airport express is the most convenient way to your hotel on the first day arriving in Hong Kong. You can use a mobile device to download the QR Code image(s) on your E-ticket and pass through the designated gate of Airport Express Station directly. Then you will relax on a 24-minute journey into downtown of Hong Kong. Get off at Kowloon Station or Hong Kong Station.
From Airport Station: The first train leaves at 05:54, the last train leaves at 00:48.
From Kowloon Station: The first train leaves at 05:53, the last train leaves at 00:52.
From Hong Kong Station: The first train leaves at 05:50, the last train leaves at 00:48.
The train departs in every 10 minute.
Departure Point :Peak Tram, No.33 Garden Road, Central, Hong Kong China
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: MTR Customer Service Centre, Level 5, Arrival Hall, Hong Kong AirportDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Hong Kong airportAirports
- Hong Kong Intl Airport, 1 Sky Plaza Road, Hong Kong China
Departure Time :Peak Combo +1-way Transfer HKG 8/1/2020 - 7/15/2021
Peak Combo +2-way Transfer HKG 8/1/2020 - 7/15/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Peak Combo +2-way Transfer KLN 8/1/2020 - 7/15/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Peak Combo +1-way Transfer KLN 8/1/2020 - 7/15/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The QR code for Peak Combo 3-in-1 Ticket and Airport Express Ticket is not the same voucher from Viator that you will present on the day of the tour. There is a separate ticket with QR code that you need to receive from local tour supplier.
- Your visit to the peak and airport transfer can be done in different dates. The Airport Express Ticket is open day 2-way E-ticket, the first journey must be completed within 92 days from the date of purchase, whereas the second journey must be completed within 30 days from the date of the first journey.
- The Peak Combo Coupon (3-in-1 for 2-way tram rides, Madam Tussauds & Sky Terrace) is fixed date paper ticket. The Peak Combo Day is the day when you choose for travel day. The Peak Combo Ticket can be used for the selected tour date only.
- You will receive an E-ticket Purchase Notice titled with your name, and QR Code(s) for the Airport Express tickets(s) offered by MTR Hong Kong.
- After redemption, the second journey must be used within 30 days from the date of the first journey.
- You can use a mobile device to download the QR Code image(s) and pass through the designated gate directly.
- The Airport Express Round Trip Ticket QR Code entitles the passenger to two Airport Express journeys. The passenger must use the same QR Code to travel to and from the designated station. Passengers using the Free In-town Check-in service should use the same QR Code for the service beforehand.
- All airport express tickets are non-refundable. QR Code cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for other tickets once it is used.
- Between Hong Kong or Kowloon station and major hotels. free airport express shuttle bus leaves in every 20 minute between 06:00 to 23:00. If you need to take taxi to and from your hotel, the taxi fare will be paid by yourself.
- 3-in-1 Peak Combo redemption
- 3-in-1 Peak Combo: Round trip Peak Tram express entry, Madame Tussauds Hong Kong & Sky Terrace admission.
- The local tour agent will issue a prepaid voucher with her company stamp.
- You are asked to PRINT this E-voucher in advance.
- Please present this E-voucher to redeem a paper ticket at the Peak Tram Lower Station for group entry.
- Children aged 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult 18 years old or above at all times.
- Please note this special online discount does not include same day booking, so please book as early as possible.
- If you have not received the separate ticket with QR code from local tour supplier 48 hours by email before you fly to Hong Kong, please contact VIATOR immediately.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The Peak Tram will take a substantial upgrade project and the 1st service suspension is from late April to mid/late July in 2019. The 2nd service suspension is from July to December in 2020.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.