E-Tickets: 2-way HK-Macau ferry, Peak Tram, Madame Tussauds Museum & Sky Terrace
This value saving combo sightseeing package is designed for visitors who want to explore the most popular Peak’s attraction at Hong Kong, including Round Trip Peak Tram, Admission to Sky Terrace 428 and Madame Tussaud Admission. Avoid the crowds at the Peak’s tram station with this skip-the-line ticket and board the tram directly, relax and enjoy the beautiful views along the way up to the peak. Also Round Trip Economy Class Turbojet Ticket to Macau is included, perfect for a quick getaway from Hong Kong to the UNESCO World Heritage city of Macau for a full day sightseeing. For your E-ticket, there is a separate ticket with QR code that you need to receive from local tour supplier. If you have not received the QR Code image(s) offered by local tour supplier by email 48 hours before you fly to Hong Kong, please contact local tour supplier immediately.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip Peak Tram E-ticket
- Admission of Sky Terrace
- Admission of Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
- Round trip TurboJet ticket between Hong Kong and Macau
- To prevent fraudulent booking, the name on every E-ticket, passport & credit card will be the same.
- To prevent fraudulent use of credit card, a photo of everyone's passport is required on reservation.
- The fraudulent use of credit card will be reported to police. It affects your entry of Hong Kong.
- In case the credit card holder will not take this tour, you can not collect a ticket and no refund.
- Entry/Admission - Peak Tower
- Entry/Admission - Victoria Peak (The Peak)
- Entry/Admission - Madame Tussauds Hong Kong
- Entry/Admission - Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tour guide service
- Hotel pickup and drop-off, transfers between hotel, Victoria Peak and ferry terminals.
- All meals and drinks
- Visit: Peak Tower, No. 1 Lugard Road, Victoria Peak, Hong Kong China
Please select the travel day as Peak Tram Day.
The tram has been in action since 1888 and has already been in service for over 120 years. The view is break taking, with so many high rise buildings. Sit on the four sitter seats to capture the best views as you go up. Highly recommend you to purchase E-tickets in advance and avoid queues.
Opening hour: 7a.m. to midnight (Mon - Sun & public holidays)
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Victoria Peak (The Peak), No.1 Lugard Road, Hong Kong China
Sky Terrace is the highest viewing platform on Hong Kong island, the view from the peak is truly amazing you can have a full view of Victoria Harbour and the cosmopolitan skyline that is dominated by skyscrapers. You can also catch the beautiful view of the outlying islands Cheung Chau Island, Lantau Island and Lamma Island.
Opening hour: 10a.m.- 11p.m. (Mon - Fri), 8a.m. - 11p.m. (Sat, Sun & public holidays)
Duration: 30 minutes
Visit: Madame Tussauds Hong Kong, Shop P101, The Peak Tower, 128 Peak Road, The Peak, Hong Kong China
Madame Tussauds Hong Kong was opened in 2000, features about 100 international, Chinese and Hong Kong celebrity wax figures, attracting millions of tourists from all over the world. Tourists will get an exciting exotic trip through contacting with celebrities. Here visitors can really feel the celebrity from various periods.
Opening hour: 10a.m. - 10p.m. (Mon - Sun & public holidays)
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal, Shun Tak Centre 200 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong China
E-ticket. Please use a mobile device to download the QR Code image(s) and pass through the designated gate directly.
(1) Open Time Ticket
Your Turbojet ticket is valid on all sailings between 0600 to 2359 on sailing date. The sailing date is the next day after Peak Tram day. Turbojet tickets are round trip, same day return.
(2) From Hong Kong to Macau
Sheung Wan Ferry Terminal (Hong Kong Island)
Address: 3/F Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong Island
From 07:00 to 23:59: Turbojet leaves in every 15 minute.
From 0.00 to 06:00: Turbojet leaves at 0030, 0100, 0130, 0230, 0415, 0600 from Sheung Wan to Macau.
Sheung Wan Ferry Terminal is also known as Hong Kong-Macau Ferry Terminal or Shun Tak Ferry Terminal by locals.
(3) From Macau to Hong Kong -
Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal (Macau Island)
Address: Largo do Terminal Marítimo, Macau
From 07:00 to 23:59: Every 15 minute.
From 0.00 to 06:00: Turbojet leaves at 0015, 0030, 0100, 0130, 0230, 0400, 0615.
Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal is also known as Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal or Macau Ferry Terminal by locals.
Free hotel shuttle buses transfer passengers between Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal and Venetian Macao Resort in every 15 minutes round trip from 09:00 to 24:00. Spend your time in upscale retail shops offering a wide variety of fashion, beauty and accessories. Try your luck at World's top class casino.
(4) Ticket Issue Time
For urgent booking, tickets will be issued within 24 hours after reservation.
For early bird booking, tickets will be issued 30 days prior of travel date.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Peak Tower, No. 1 Lugard Road, Victoria Peak, Hong Kong China
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- 3-in-1 Peak Tram: E-ticket. It is not the same voucher from Viator that you will present on the day of the tour. There is a separate ticket with QR code that you need to receive from local tour supplier. You can use a mobile device to download the separate ticket with QR code from local tour supplier and pass through the designated gate directly. If you have not received the separate ticket with QR code from local tour supplier 48 hours by email before you fly to Hong Kong, please contact VIATOR immediately. Children between 3 and 11 years old should bring along their passports or identity cards present for entry. The ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity
- TurboJet Ticket: E-ticket. A separate ticket with QR code that you need to receive from local tour supplier. Please present the QR code to gain access at the designated ferry terminal 30 minutes prior to the departure time. Proof of identity maybe required at the time of boarding. According to ticketing policy of "TurboJET" , children aged 1 or above must travel with valid turbojet ticket. No cancellation, refund or reschedule will be allowed once booking is confirmed. Passenger should allow enough time for immigration and custom clearance.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.