E-Ticket: Peak Tram Round Trip and Sky Terrace
This value saving E-ticket combo is designed for visitors who want to explore the most popular Peak’s attraction at Hong Kong, including Round Trip Peak Tram and Admission to Sky Terrace 428. Avoid the crowds at the Peak’s tram station and board the tram directly, relax and enjoy the beautiful views along the way up to the peak. Operating Hours: Peak Tram: 7 am to 12 midnight (Mon - Sun & Public Holidays). Sky Terrace: 10 am to 11 pm (Mon - Fri) and 8 am to 11 pm (Sat, Sun & Public Holidays).
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip Peak Tram ride E-Ticket
- Sky Terrace E-Ticket, the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong
- Access special entry which is a privilege benefit for travel agents' customers to skip the line.
- The ticket can only be collected when the credit card holder and passport holder is the same person.
- The local travel agent will ask you to take photo of your passport page and send it by email.
- You can buy ticket for family, but you need to travel with them to Hong Kong.
- In case the credit card holder will not take this tour, you can not collect a ticket and nor refund.
- Fraudulent use of credit card will be reported to police immediately according to law.
- Entry/Admission - Peak Tram Historical Gallery
- Entry/Admission - Hong Kong Skyline
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Taxi fare between your hotel and Peak Tram Station
- Food and drinks
- Tour guide service
- Madam Tussauds Hong Kong Ticket
- Visit: Peak Tower, No. 1 Lugard Road, Victoria Peak, Hong Kong China
You can only use your own credit card to buy ticket. The local travel agent will ask you to take photo of your passport page and send it by email. The E-ticket can only be collected when the credit card holder and passport holder is the same person.
Your E-ticket Combo includes admission of Sky Terrace and and a Peak Tram Round Trip Ticket, with access to group entry to skip the queue.
Duration: 2 hours
Visit: Peak Tram Historical Gallery, Peak Tram Lower Terminus, Hong Kong China
The Peak Tram carries both tourists and residents to the upper levels of Hong Kong Island. Running from Garden Road Admiralty to Victoria Peak via the Mid-Levels, it provides the most direct route and offers good views over the harbour and skyscrapers of Hong Kong. Operated for over 125 years, there's nothing in the world like riding the 373 meters long Peak Tram to visit the Victoria Peak. Many skyscrapers buildings you passed by look like they leaning at a 45 degree angle!
Duration: 20 minutes
Visit: Hong Kong Skyline, Hong Kong Island, along Victoria Harbor, Hong Kong China
Standing at 428 metres above sea level, the Sky Terrace is the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong offering a stunning 360-degree panoramic view across Hong Kong, including Victoria Harbour.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Peak Tower, No. 1 Lugard Road, Victoria Peak, Hong Kong China
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 12/5/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is is not the same voucher from Viator that you will present on the day of the tour.
- There is a separate E-Ticket Combo that you need to receive from local tour supplier.
- No cancellation, refund or reschedule will be allowed once booking is confirmed.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.