E-Ticket Combo: Hong Kong Disneyland plus 2-Way HKG to Macau Turbojet Tickets
Treat yourself to this combo package including Hong Kong Disneyland admission ticket and round trip ferry ticket to Macau. Enjoy an unforgettable, culturally distinctive Disney experiences only in Hong Kong! Meet your favorite Disney characters in the magical kingdom theme park; explore seven diverse lands that are home to first-of-a-kind attractions and entertainment. Also Round Trip Economy Class Turbojet Ticket to Macau is included, perfect for a quick getaway from Hong Kong to the UNESCO World Heritage city of Macau for a full day sightseeing. For your E-ticket, there is a separate ticket with QR code that you need to receive from local tour supplier. If you have not received the QR Code image(s) offered by local tour supplier by email 48 hours before you fly to Hong Kong, please contact local tour supplier immediately.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round trip TurboJet ticket between Hong Kong and Macau
- Hong Kong Disneyland E-ticket
- To prevent fraudulent booking, the name on every E-ticket, passport & credit card will be the same.
- To prevent fraudulent use of credit card, a photo of everyone's passport is required on reservation.
- The fraudulent use of credit card will be reported to police. It affects your entry of Hong Kong.
- In case the credit card holder will not take this tour, you can not collect a ticket and no refund.
- Entry/Admission - Hong Kong Disneyland
- Entry/Admission - TurboJet
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup & drop-off
- FASTPASS to skip the line in Disneyland
- Tour guide service
- All meals and drinks
- Visit: Hong Kong Disneyland, Lantau Island, Hong Kong China
Please select the day to Disneyland as your travel date on reservation.
You will receive one E-ticket with QR code for one booking. The number of passengers will be listed on the E-ticket. Please use a mobile device to download the E-ticket and use the QR code to access the entrance of Disneyland. No need to print the E-ticket.
How to go:
- MTR West Rail Line: Hung Hom to Nam Cheong (3 stops);
- MTR Tung Chung Line: Nam Cheong to Sunny Bay (3 stops);
- MTR Disneyland Resort Line: Sunny Bay to Disneyland Resort.
Hong Kong Disneyland opens at 10:30.
The "Disney in the Stars" Fireworks ends at 21:00.
("Disney in the Stars" Fireworks is suspendded until sometime in 2019. The date has not been released until now)
The last MTR train leaves at 00:40.
Duration: 8 hours
Visit: TurboJet, Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal, Hong Kong China
E-ticket. Please use a mobile device to download the QR Code image(s) and pass through the designated gate directly.
(1) Open Time Ticket
Your Turbojet ticket is valid on all sailings between 0600 to 2359 on sailing date. The sailing date is the next day after Disneyland day. Turbojet tickets are round trip, same day return.
(2) From Hong Kong to Macau
Sheung Wan Ferry Terminal (Hong Kong Island)
Address: 3/F Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong Island
From 07:00 to 23:59: Turbojet leaves in every 15 minute.
From 0.00 to 06:00: Turbojet leaves at 0030, 0100, 0130, 0230, 0415, 0600 from Sheung Wan to Macau.
Sheung Wan Ferry Terminal is also known as Hong Kong-Macau Ferry Terminal or Shun Tak Ferry Terminal by locals.
(3) From Macau to Hong Kong -
Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal (Macau Island)
Address: Largo do Terminal Marítimo, Macau
From 07:00 to 23:59: Every 15 minute.
From 0.00 to 06:00: Turbojet leaves at 0015, 0030, 0100, 0130, 0230, 0400, 0615.
Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal is also known as Macau Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal or Macau Ferry Terminal by locals.
Free hotel shuttle buses transfer passengers between Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal and Venetian Macao Resort in every 15 minutes round trip from 09:00 to 24:00. Spend your time in upscale retail shops offering a wide variety of fashion, beauty and accessories. Try your luck at World's top class casino.
(4) Ticket Issue Time
For urgent booking, tickets will be issued within 24 hours after reservation.
For early bird booking, tickets will be issued 30 days prior of travel date.
Duration: 1 hour 10 minutes
Departure Point :Hong Kong Disneyland, Lantau Island, Hong Kong China
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Disneyland Ticket: E-ticket. It is not the same voucher from Viator that you will present on the day of the tour. There is a separate ticket with QR code that you need to receive from local tour supplier. You can use a mobile device to download the separate ticket with QR code from local tour supplier and pass through the designated gate directly. If you have not received the separate ticket with QR code from local tour supplier 48 hours by email before you fly to Hong Kong, please contact VIATOR immediately. Children between 3 and 11 years old should bring along their passports or identity cards present for entry of Disneyland. The Disneyland ticket must be used by the same person during its period of validity and is not valid for special events that require a separate admission charge.
- TurboJet Ticket: E-ticket. A separate ticket with QR code that you need to receive from local tour supplier. Please present the QR code to gain access at the designated ferry terminal 30 minutes prior to the departure time. Proof of identity maybe required at the time of boarding. According to ticketing policy of "TurboJET" , children aged 1 or above must travel with valid turbojet ticket. No cancellation, refund or reschedule will be allowed once booking is confirmed. Passenger should allow enough time for immigration and custom clearance.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.