E-Ticket Combo: Airport Express plus Ngong Ping Cable Car
Take a 5.7km cable car journey for spectacular 360 degree panoramic views of South China Sea, Hong Kong International Airport and North Lantau Country Park. As you travel up to Ngong Ping, the 1st visit is Tian Tan Buddha, a large bronze statue of a Buddha Amoghasiddhi; Then go to Po Lin Monastery, which is famous for providing high quality Buddhist vegetarian cuisine in Hong Kong. Your airport express ticket offer transfer from airport to downtown Hong Kong. It is valid for a free return ride to airport in 30 days. You can use a mobile device to download the QR Code image(s) of your E-ticket(s) for boarding. Please notice the airport express goes to downtown, it does not stop at the Ngong Ping Cable Car Station. No airport pickup, hotel pickup or transfer to Cable Car Station is included. E-ticket only. Please select the travel day as Cable Car Day. The airport express is OPEN ticket valid 30 days before & 30 days after Cable Car Day.
per adult from
What's included :
- Round Trip Standard Cabin Cable Car Ticket (fixed date redemption coupon, access for group entry)
- Airport Express Round trip to Downtown Hong Kong (not to cable car station, open date E-ticket)
- Admission to Tian Tan Buddha
- To prevent fraudulent booking, the name on every E-ticket, passport & credit card will be the same.
- To prevent fraudulent use of credit card, a photo of everyone's passport is required on reservation.
- The fraudulent use of credit card will be reported to police. It affects your entry of Hong Kong.
- Entry/Admission - Ngong Ping 360
- Entry/Admission - Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha)
- Entry/Admission - Po Lin (Precious Lotus) Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Airport Express
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tour guide service
- All meals and drinks
- Transfers between airport and cable car station
- Transfers between your hotel and cable car station
- Visit: Ngong Ping 360, 11 Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung, Lantau Island, Hong Kong China
Select the travel day as Cable Car Day. The airport express is OPEN ticket valid 30 days before & 30 days after Cable Car Day.
Ngong Ping Cable Car Opening hour: 10a.m. - 5p.m. (Mon - Sun & holidays) How to go: Take MTR Tung Chung Line. Get off at Tung Chung, walk for 2 minute to Tung Chung Cable Car Station. At the cable car ticketing office, there are two counters: Individuos Entry and Group Entry. Most people will line up to buy tickets on site and enter through Individuos Entry. The normal waiting time is 2 hours. You will display a prepaid confirmation coupon to redeem a paper ticket at Group Entry. Usually less people line up here. Group Entry is a priviledge benefit for travel agents' customers only. It saves your time but you do not skip the line or break any rule.
How to go: Take MTR Tung Chung Line. Get off at Tung Chung, walk for 2 minute to Tung Chung Cable Car Station.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Tian Tan Buddha (Big Buddha), Lantau Island, Hong Kong China
Tian Tan Buddha It is the largest outdoor sitting bronze Buddha, completed in 1993. 34 metres (112 ft) tall, weighs 250 tons. The first glimpse away in the distance from the cable car is amazing. 268 steps to reach the Buddha. A small winding road to the Buddha for vehicles to accommodate the people who hate the steps. When you reach its base, explore the 3-floor museum beneath the statue. The museum includes a relic of Sakyamuni, The Hall of Remembrance, The Hall of Benevolent Merit, and The Hall of Universe.
Duration: 1 hour
Visit: Po Lin (Precious Lotus) Monastery, Lantau Island, Hong Kong China
Continue to visit the Po Lin Monastery, one of the most popular Buddhist temples in Hong Kong.
Duration: 20 minutes
Visit: Airport Express, Hong Kong China
Airport Express Taking airport express is the most convenient way to your hotel on the first day arriving in Hong Kong. You can use a mobile device to download the QR Code image(s) on your E-ticket and pass through the designated gate of Airport Express Station directly. Then you will relax on a 24-minute journey into downtown of Hong Kong. Get off at Kowloon Station or Hong Kong Station. From Airport Station: The first train leaves at 05:54, the last train leaves at 00:48. From Kowloon Station: The first train leaves at 05:53, the last train leaves at 00:52. From Hong Kong Station: The first train leaves at 05:50, the last train leaves at 00:48. The train departs in every 10 minute. Airport Express Shuttle Bus is a free add-on service provided exclusively for Airport Express passengers travelling to / from Airport. Between Hong Kong or Kowloon stations and major hotels, shuttle bus leaves in every 20 minute between 06:00 to 23:00. Please offer your hotel name and address upon reservation, the local tour operator will tell you which shuttle bus you need to take, and how many stops on the way to your hotel. Show you train ticket to bus driver, take the same free shuttle bus back to Kowloon Station or Hong Kong station.
Airport Express Bus stops at the following hotels, or stops at a place nearby.
PLEASE BOOK A TICKET ONLY IF YOUR HOTEL IS IN THE LIST.
Anne Black - YWCA
B P International
BEST WESTERN Grand
BEST WESTERN Harbour View
BEST WESTERN PLUS HK
Butterfly on Prat - Tsim Sha Tsui
Butterfly on Victoria
Charterhouse Causeway Bay
China Ferry Terminal
Courtyard by Marriott HK
Dorsett Mongkok HK
Empire HK • Causeway Bay
Empire HK • Wan Chai
Empire Kowloon • Tsim Sha Tsui
Gloucester Luk Kwok HK
Grand Hyatt HK
Harbor Plaza North Point
Harbour Grand HK
Harbour Grand Kowloon
Harbour Plaza Metropolis
HK Convention and Exhibition Centre
Holiday Inn Express HK Soho
Holiday Inn Golden Mile HK
Hyatt Regency HK, Tsim Sha Tsui
ibis HK Central & Sheung Wan
Ibis North Point
Iclub Fortress Hill
iclub Sheung Wan
iclub Wan Chai
InterContinenta Grand Stanford HK
JW Marriott HK
L'Causeway Bay Harbour View
Marco Polo HK
Metropark Causeway Bay HK
Metropark Wan Chai HK
New World Millennium HK
Novotel Century HK
Novotel HK Nathan Road Kowloon
OZO Wesley HK
Panorama by Rhombus
Park Lane HK a Pullman
Renaissance Harbour View
Silka West Kowloon
Wharney Guang Dong
Whampoa Garden (Tak On Street)
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Ngong Ping 360, 11 Tat Tung Road, Tung Chung, Lantau Island, Hong Kong China
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Airport Express Station. Hong Kong AirportDates: See AvailabilityReturn point: Hong Kong airportAirports
- Hong Kong Intl Airport, 1 Sky Plaza Road, Hong Kong China
Departure Time :2 Cable Car +1 Airport Express 7/1/2020 - 12/5/2021
2 Cable Car +2 Airport Express 7/1/2020 - 12/5/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The voucher from Viator/Tripadvisor is not the cable car ticket that you will present on the day of cable car ride. There is a separate Cable Car Redemption Coupon that you need to receive from local tour supplier. Please PRINT this Cable Car Coupon in advance and redeem a paper cable car ticket at Ticketing Office of Tung Chung Cable Car Station.
- At the cable car station, most people line up to buy ticket on site and enter through Individual Entry. The normal waiting time is 2 hours. Your Cable Car Redemption Coupon allows you to use Group Entry to skip the line. Group Entry is a privilege benefit for travel agents' customers only.
- Please do not book this combo ticket If you live in Disney Resorts, Novotel Citygate, SkyCity Marriott, Regal Airport Hotel. Instead, you can take a taxi to Tung Chung Cable Car Station by yourself. It costs around USD5 / HKD40 for 10-15 minute driving distance.
- Airport Express Ticket is for round trip transfer to downtown Hong Kong only. The train does not go to the Tung Chung Cable Car Station. If you need a layover trip starting from airport, and ending at airport in the same day. Please take a taxi instead. No partial refund for any unused airport express ticket.
- The airport express train departs every 10 minutes from the airport between 6am and 11pm. After a 24-minute train ride from airport to downtown, you will get off at Kowloon Station or Hong Kong Station, then take a free airport express shuttle bus to major hotels. The bus leaves in every 20 minute between 06:00 to 23:00. If you need to take taxi to and from your hotel, the taxi fare will be paid by yourself.
- The QR code on your Airport Express Ticket is valid for a free return ride to the airport in 30 days. Your E-ticket is a separate ticket with Square QR code that you need to receive from local tour supplier. You can use a mobile device to download the QR Code image(s) and pass through the designated gate directly. The access scanner at the station will not not read the bar code shown on Viator's voucher.
- All airport express tickets and Cable Car Redemption Coupon are non-refundable. QR Code cannot be returned, refunded or exchanged for other tickets once it is used.
- Children below 2 or younger is complimentary. No partial refund for unused airport express ticket, unused cable car coupon or taxi fare.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- If the airport express bus does not go to your hotel, please do not book this combo ticket. There is no refund for confirmed airport express ticket, or taxi fare to and from your hotel to Airport Express Train Station.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.