E-ticket: 1-Day Hong Kong Big Bus + Peak Tram + Sky Terrace VIP Coupon
The customer satisfaction survey of Hong Kong Open Top Bus shows: 98% of passengers hop-on and hop-off at 4 places: Peak Tram Station, Stanley Market, Star Ferry and The Peninsula Hotel. Uniformed company staffs will wait there to help you for access to fast entry, the next bus time, redeem ticket, etc.
per adult from
What's included :
- Staffs from Big Bus will help at Central Pier 7, Peak Tram Station, Stanley Market & Peninsula Hotel
- Classic 1-day ticket to discover the best of Hong Kong over 3 different routes.
- Red Route of Hong Kong Island Tour. Hop on and hop off at Peak Tram Lower Terminus.
- Green Route of Stanley Tour, hop on an hop off at Stanley Market.
- Blue Route of Kowloon Night Tour. Hop on and hop off at Temple Street Market.
- Round trip Peak Tram ride, admission to Sky Terrace. Access to skip the line.
- Round trip Star Ferry ticket
- Entry/Admission - Peak Tower
- Entry/Admission - Hong Kong Skyline
- Entry/Admission - Stanley Market
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Madam Tussauds Hong Kong Ticket
- Taxi fare between your hotel and Central Star Ferry Pier 7.
- Escorted tour guide service
- Sampan ride at Aberndeen Fishing Village @ HKD60/adult & HKD35/child (1-11)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central, Central, Hong Kong
You will recieve 1-Day Hong Kong Big Bus E Ticket. Please go to Big Bus Tours Information Centre (Shop i2, 1st Floor, Central Ferry Pier 7) to redeem your paper ticket.
Office hour: 9:15am – 6:00pm
(1) First you will take Red Route Tour: It starts from Central Ferry Pier 7. Staffs in Big Bus uniform is waiting there for help. First Bus: 09:30. Bus Frequency: every 30 minutes. The bus stops at: Central Star Ferry Pier 7 - Hong Kong Convention & Exhibition Centre - Causeway Bay Sogo - Park Lane Hotel - Wan Chai Computer Centre - Peak Tram Lower Terminus. Recommend you to get off at Peak Tram Lower Terminus. Staffs in Big Bus uniform is waiting there for help.
Use your round trip Peak Tram and Sky Terrace ticket here.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple Street Night Market, Kansu Street and Jordan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong China
(4) Blue Route
Walk to the bus station at the back of The Peninsula Hong Kong at 18:00. Find the Big Bus staff to take another bus Blue Route to Explore Kowloon. The driving route is: The Peninsula - Langham Place - Temple Street - Sky100 - Hankow Raod - Mody Road. The bus will stop at Mody Rd Garden, next to the InterContinental Grand Stanford Hotel.
You might hop off at Temple Street. It is a street located in the areas of Jordan and Yau Ma Tei in Kowloon. Popular with tourists and locals, The market starts at 2 p.m. in the afternoon, but is lively at dusk daily. There are carts bulging with goods from clothing to mobile phones and watches. Stalls have items mainly for men, jeans, t-shirts, pants, lighters, shoes, condoms and men's accessories. Like in other night markets in South East Asia, prices can always be negotiated by bargaining.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Peak Tower, No. 1 Lugard Road, Victoria Peak, Hong Kong China
You can access to group entry to skip the queue.
Peak Tram has operated for over 125 years, there's nothing in the world like riding the 373 meters long Peak Tram to visit the Victoria Peak. Many skyscrapers buildings you passed by look like they leaning at a 45 degree angle!
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Hong Kong Skyline, Hong Kong Island, along Victoria Harbor, Hong Kong China
The Sky Terrace is the highest viewing platform in Hong Kong offering a stunning 360-degree panoramic view across Hong Kong, including Victoria Harbour.
After taking the return tram ride to go down the peak, please find the Big Bus staff to take another bus of Green Route to Stanley Market.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Stanley Market, Stanley Beach, Hong Kong China
(2) Your Green Route Bus stops at:
Peak Tram Lower Terminus - Ocean Park - Repulse Bay - Stanley Market - Aberdeen - Central Star Ferry Pier 7. Your 2nd hop off station is Stanley Market. After getting off the bus, please ask the staffs in Big Bus uniform there for your preferred bus return time from Stanley Market. Be sure to come back in time. Kindly remind the last bus departing from Stanlet Market is at 17:25.
The popular Stanley Market is complied with a warren of clothing, accessories and handicraft. There is also an option to spend your hour by visiting a local pub complemented by cooling ocean breezes and the view of south China Sea or exploring some of the oldest buildings in Hong Kong such as the Old Stanley Police Station and Murray House.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Tsim Sha Tsui, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong
Take Star Ferry: After taking bus back to Central Star Ferry Pier 7, you will ride the acclaimed Star Ferry across Victoria Harbour from Central to Tsim Sha Tsui. The National Geographic Traveler named this ferry crossing as one of the 50 places of a lifetime to visit.
Arriving at the waterfront of Tsim Sha Tsui. Walk along the 440 meter long promenade of Avenue of the Stars. It has over 100 handprints of some of the biggest superstars.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Central Ferry Pier No.7 (Star Ferry Pier), Central, Hong Kong
Departure Time :1/1/2021 - 11/4/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is is not the same voucher from Viator that you will present on the day of the tour.
- There are 3 separate E-tickets with QR code of Peak Tram, Sky Terrace and Big Bus 1-day Pass that you need to receive from local tour supplier.
- No cancellation, refund or reschedule will be allowed once booking is confirmed. Big Bus 1-Day Pass is valid within 6 months. Peak Tram return rides and Sky Terrace tickets are valid on the date selected upon purchase only. And they are needed to be used on the same day of visit.
- The E-ticket will be sent to the customer by email only when the credit card holder and passport holder is the same person. The local travel agent will ask you to take photo of your passport page and send it by email. This means that you can buy ticket for family, but you need to travel with them to Hong Kong. In case the credit card holder will not take this tour, you can not collect a ticket and there will be no refund.
- Fraudulent use of credit card will be reported to police immediately according to law.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.