E-Scooter Oslo City Tour
E-scooters are all the rage. They are fun, ecological, and they save you time and energy so you can see more in a shorter amount of time. This E-scooter city tour is perfect for everyone who wants to get the most of Oslo's must-see attractions in a modern, fun way.
Be inspired by Oslo's rich history, green development and Norwegian culture with the best local guides and one of the most comprehensive tours available.
You'll be able to see highlights such as the Norwegian Opera and Ballet building, Bjørvika district, Akershus Fortress and the vivid Oslofjord areas, and the Royal Palace with its beautiful park full of marvellous statues. Other highlights include Our Saviour's Cemetery, the final resting place for famous Norwegians such as Edvard Munch and Henrik Ibsen, Oslo's sustainable laboratory, the Parliament building and Karl Johans street, which is Oslo's main boulevard.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Electronic scooter rental
- Safety equipment rental (helmet)
What's excluded :
- Tipping is not included in the tour price. Tips are appreciated but not mandatory :)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ostbanehallen, Jernbanetorget 1, Oslo 0154 Norway
The tour starts in Østbanehallen, the part of Oslo Cental station.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Norwegian National Opera & Ballet, Kirsten Flagstads Pl. 1, Oslo 0150 Norway
We will explore the history and hidden purposes of The Norwegian National Opera and Ballet, the pearl of Bjørvika district.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Oslo Fjord, Oslo Norway
The tour covers the most of Oslofjord promenade: Bjørvika district, SALT, Vippa, Akershus fortress, Oslo City Hall (outside), Aker Brygge, Tjuvholmen
Duration: 50 minutes
Pass By: National Theater (Nationaltheatret), Johanne Dybwads Plass 1, Oslo 0161 Norway
From Oslofjord promenade, we move to the city centre and the National Theater.
Stop At: The Royal Palace, Slottsplassen 1, Oslo 0010 Norway
We will learn about the history of the Royal Palace and explore its beautiful park.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: The Norwegian Parliament, Karl Johans gate 22, Oslo 0026 Norway
One of the last stops in the Grand Tour is the Parliament building, one of the most beautiful sites in Oslo.
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Karl Johans gate, Karl Johans Gate, Oslo Norway
And we will then drive back through Oslo's main boulevard, the Karl Johans street back to the Oslo Central Station.
Departure Point :Zetlitz' gate 1B, 0165 Oslo, Norway
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- For safety reasons all the participants have to be at least 13 years old
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.