E-Bike Westport & the Great Western Greenway, County Mayo. Self Guided. Full Day
Escape the bustle of urban life on the 42km Great Western Greenway, the longest off-road walking and cycling trail in Ireland. The World Class Great Western Greenway is a traffic free cycling and walking trail which follows the route of the renowned Westport to Achill railway which closed in 1937.The Greenway traverses Ireland’s Atlantic coast between Westport town and Achill Island and visits the picturesque villages of Newport and Mulranny. It passes by some of the West of Ireland’s most dramatic mountains and offers magnificent views of Clew Bay and its many islands. The amount of cycling routes around Westport are testament to the unbelievable scenery you will be cycling through. The local Council, Tourist Industry, businesses and local people have all got together to assist in making this area “Bicycle Friendly”, making it the activity and cycling centre of Ireland.
Hop on your electric bike and be ready to enjoy the area.
Pax: min 1, max 20. Available every day of the year
per adult from
What's included :
- Bike hire,Hi Viz vest, Lock per bike,Helmet;Self-guided routes and maps,Emergency backup vehicle
What's excluded :
- Full day self-guided cycling from Westport on the Great Western Greenway, County Mayo along the Wild Atlantic Way on a electric bIke. Pax: min 1, max 20. Available every day of the year
Departure Point :Unnamed Road, Co. Mayo, Ireland
Departure Time :9/3/2019 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:30 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- E-Bikes are only for hire to people of 18 years of age and older who weigh less than 110kgs/240lbs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.