E-bike West Coast Snorkeling Tour
Enjoy a 4 hour guided tour down the west coast of Cozumel. Discover Cozumel's underground river system, visit a colorful botanical mayan garden and enjoy snorkeling in the world's second largest coral reef. All on an e-bike and in Mexico's best bike track. Come join us and feel the ride!!
per adult from
What's included :
- Bike Rental
- Snorkeling Gear
- National Park Fee
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Aerolito de Paraiso
- Entry/Admission - Skyreef
- Entry/Admission - Mi Mexico Lindo Tequila Tour
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Aerolito de Paraiso, North of Costera Sur Highway Km 9, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Underground river swim and visit, brief explanation of flora and fauna.
From here we ride to a Mayan Garden, brief explanaton of our local culture.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Skyreef, Carretera Costera Sur km 10 + 183, Costeras SUr, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Snorkeling tour and free time in the beach club.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Mi Mexico Lindo Tequila Tour, Carretera Costera Sur km 3.2 Entre calle 10 norte y 12 norte., Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Taste diferent flavors of local tequila production.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Go Divers, Calle 5 Sur, Centro, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :11:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Dress code is casual athletic clothing, closed shoes preferably. Swimsuit and towel.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.