e-bike tour to Ullarfoss
This is a tour with great nature and view. It´s very peaceful are with lot of birds and Icelandic flora. The tour to Ullarfoss waterfall is a great opportunity to take a great pictures and make a memories in a untouched nature. In the tour we will taste smoked trout from the farm Vað.
per adult from
120 to 140 minutes
What's included :
- We will offer some soft drinks and a smoked salmon from our farm.
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: North Iceland, North Iceland
Ullarfoss is a waterfall in Skjálfandafljót that runs from the glacier Vatnajökull. We go to there at the e-bikes, but we have a 15 min walks to the waterfall.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Originalnorth Iceland, 641, Þingeyjarsveit, Iceland
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.