E-Bike tour to Goðafoss
The view from the mountain to the north to the Atlantic see is great. Godafoss waterfall is one of the most beautiful sights to be seen in Iceland. Often nicknamed the ‘waterfall of the gods’, it takes its godly connection from an old Icelandic saga of a man throwing pagan statues into the falls when Icelanders had decided to convert to Christianity.
per adult from
What's included :
- Snacks - We offer something interesting to taste from the farm
- Entry/Admission - Godafoss
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Godafoss, Akureyri Iceland
We will head to the south, through the forrest Fossselsskógur and up to Fljótsheiði and all the way to Goðafoss waterfall where you can enjoy the view. On the way back we will pass the river Skjálfandafljót and enjoy a light refreshments from our farm.
It´s a offroad trip with some hills and muddy road. Because of the e-bikes you can choose the difficult level.
Sutible for adults and teenagers. Ask for more information.
Duration: 40 minutes
Departure Point :Originalnorth Iceland, 641, Þingeyjarsveit, Iceland
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.