E-bike tour from Omodos to Milomeris Waterfall-Milia Bridge through Platres.
We will make a circular route through some of the most beautiful villages and sightseeing of the area. Rapid changes of terrain and scenery in relatively short distances throughout the route make it ideal to have a general view of the area which is located northwest of the city of Limassol and spreads throughout the southern slopes of Mount Troodos. The change in terrain and environment in the 9km distance to Platres is amazing! From there we will take a (5km) downhill trail leading to Pera Pedi village. We will divert for about 1km to visit Milomeris Waterfall and Milia Medieval Bridge. At an altitude of 800 m we will pass next to Pera Pedi Dam which is surrounded by the evergreen pine forest of the mountains. Pera Pedi is literally "drowned" in green and with one of the most pleasant and healthy climates of the island! We can enjoy the freshness of the village in the main square of the village (“Stathmos”) before we start the final (10km) part of our tour back to Omodos.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Helmet, bike lock, mini pump, multitool, extra tube
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Gloves, waterproof clothing, backpack
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Millomeris Waterfalls Trail, Pano Platres, Cyprus
The Millomeri waterfall is located between Platres and Pera Pedi villages, in the southeastern area of Platres, one kilometer from the beginning of the nature trail leading to the waterfall.The water of Millomeri falls from a height of 15 meters and is one of the highest natural waterfalls on the island.
Until recently, the Millomeri waterfall was not known because its location was not accessible. Today (2018) the waterfall attracts many visitors and tourists with its natural beauty.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Milia Medieval Bridge, Milia Bridge Trail, Platres Cyprus
Located between Platres and Pera Pedi villages in Limassol. The bridge during the Middle Ages connected the way for the two villages and bridges the river "Cold" as today. It is a very quiet place and all that will sound in your ears are birds chirping and water flowing from the river.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Public Parking, E601 a1, Omodos, Cyprus
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.