E-Bike Tour from Lecco plus tastings
Treat yourself to a small- group 4 hour culinary and cycling tour through Lecco, Italy! Indulge in the local flavors and take in the wonderful mountain scenery throughout your cycling tour, during which you will have the opportunity to take a short trip around Lecco's historical center. This small group tour with 10 travelers max, will surely provide a cheery experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional, friendly English speaking guide
- Delicious, genuine typical food samplings in a charming farmhouse
- The renting of a bicycle and all equipment
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- The costs of any souvenirs/ drinks / snacks / meals that are not explicitly listed in the programme
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pista Ciclabie sull'Adda, Via Roma, Lecco Italy
Hop on the saddle for a two-wheeled adventure tour of Lecco and its surrounding area! Take in cultural delights of this marvelous town and take advantage of the exercise, which will give you the perfect excuse to indulge in our delicious local produce tasting.
After a short trip around Lecco’s historical centre, accompanied by our tour guide, you will take the cycle path which runs alongside the river Adda and the Garlate and Olginate lakes. Surrounded on both sides by the majestic Resegone and Monte Barro mountains which provide great panoramic views.
Pausing in Garlate, you'll walk up the hills to a panoramic farmhouse where you'll be offered a delicious tasting of local cheese, cold cuts and wine. You'll then cross the river Adda by means of the new wooden bridge which brings us to the historical monastery of Santa Maria del Lavello.
On the return trip to Lecco, you will visit the characteristic hamlet of Pescarenico, the scene of Manzoni’s novel “The Betrothed”.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Hotel NH Pontevecchio, Via Azzone Visconti, 84, 23900 Lecco LC, Italy
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please make sure to wear comfortable clothes and shoes for cycling
- Activity Level: Easy. We are on maintained and flat paths. The distance is approx 20 km
- Participants should be active and healthy
- Please bring a bottle of water; alternatively you can purchase one near the meeting point
- Please check the weather. If rain is forecast the tour will be cancelled
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.