E-bike Tour and Rental in Malaga
You start your day with a complete electric bike tour in Malaga. Not just a guided visit, our tour leader gives you lots of tips about our amazing city. You get all the information you need about Malaga´s lifestyle, culture, the best restaurants, the best terraces...You start your guided journey in the city center where you discover the most beautiful sites of Malaga. In the second part, you ride through the Gibralfaro forest until the top of the hill. The view from there is amazing! You ride down the hill toward the luxuriant Paseo del Parque, the port and the promenades. Along the beach, you are free to go anywhere you like with your e-bikes. Your tour leader gives you a map and answers the last questions you might have. You have several options for the rest of the day. Ride along Malaga´s promenade toward the old fishing villages. Pedregalejo, El Palo and Rincón de la Victoria are full of life and delicious Chiringuitos! You can also ride to the botanical garden or even Huelin.
per adult from
What's included :
- Electric bikes
What's excluded :
- Tour leader tip
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Plaza y Acera de La Marina, Plaza Marina s/n, 29015 Malaga Spain
We start our tour in Malaga city where we give you a lot of tips to enjoy your stay in Malaga.
Pass By: Teatro Romano de Málaga, Calle Alcazabilla, s/n, 29015 Málaga, Spain
Amazing remaining symbols of Roman Hispania
Pass By: Plaza de la Merced, 29012 Malaga Spain
Emblematic place of Malaga, Picasso´s birthplace
Pass By: Mirador del Gibralfaro, Camino Gibralfaro s/n, 29016 Malaga Spain
We ride through the beautiful forest of the Gibralfaro hill up to the top.
Pass By: Parque de Malaga, Paseo del Parque, 29016 Malaga Spain
We ride in the Paseo del Parque, rich of luxuriant vegetation.
Pass By: Palmeral de las Sorpresas, Muelle 2 Plaza de la marina, 29552 Malaga Spain
Modern and avantgardist place you cannot miss!
Pass By: Puerto de Malaga, Paseo del Muelle Uno, 29016 Malaga Spain
An incredible mix of modern and ancient architecture
Departure Point :E-bike Malaga - Electric bikes, segways, bicycles, tours, rentals, sales, repair shop, Calle Casas de Campos, 2, 29001 Málaga, Spain
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :La Caleta, 29016 Málaga, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Baby seat included if needed
- Kids kart included if needed - Up to 35kg
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Max. of 2 customers in the shop at once.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.