E-BIKE RIDE TO VISIT TWILIGHT IN SMALL CIRCUIT (20-25 km)
• Hotel Pick up & Drop off
• See the Royal Residence, Royal Garden in the center of town
• Prasat Angkor Wat Temple
• South Gate of Angkor Thom
• Ride E-Bike on the wall to visit Corner temple
• Bayon temple, Bapoun temple terrace of an elephant, Royal enclosure wall
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up at 1:15 PM
- English speaking Tour Guide guide fully license
- Modern E-Bike, high quality, fully charge and maintain with helmet
- Snack and refreshments
- Hotel drop off
What's excluded :
- Angkor Pass (USD 37 for a single day)
- Afternoon Tour:
The Sunset tour start 1:30 PM from town, the first ride to visit the King Royal Residence and Royal Garden, takes about 15 minutes to purchase a temple ticket, then the continuing up the Siem Reap River, From there we head out of town, where you will see the local village and the market to enjoy the fresh air of the countryside and local village scenery. Following our tour guide through rainbow-bridge, access giant gate of Prasat Angkor Wat, that faced to the west side of the temple. Prasat Angkor Wat is arguably the largest religious building in the world It takes about 40 years to construct. Its symmetrical towers are stylized on the modern Cambodian flag, erected by Suryavarman II dedicated to Hindu God.
We will have a pit stop for refreshments and snack, discover the wonder of ancient Angkor with our E-Bike ride tour of the ancient capital city.
You will be experienced, and shared by our local tour guide of the incredible history of Siem Reap in ancient temples. Soak in the beauty of the Angkor Thom complex, the ancient Khmer empire’s last capital city. Within its walls, visit the many faces of Bayon and walk along the Elephant Terrace past Baphuon Temple and get up close to the incredible elephant sculptures.
Departure Point :Please wait us at the hotel Lobby, do not wait outside the hotel
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :Return back to your hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please dress your own cloth properly, If you wear shorts and T-shirts, make sure they are long enough to be knee length and shoulder covered to visit. No scarf or shawl and tank top are allowed.
- We would like to suggest you wear the light cotton clothes because of hot and humid. Excepted 3 months such as November, December and January is nice weather.
- Our E-Bike is fully maintained & roadworthy. We care about your safety during the tour. It is our duty to request that you check your travel insurance covers all travel essentials!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.