e-Bike - Grazalema, Zahara and Ronda - Challenging Level
This spectacular e-bike ride has it all: dramatic mountain climbs to the high peak of Las Palomas Pass, a 14km mountain descent, a beautiful blue lake, charming white villages and iconic views of the Puente Nuevo bridge.
We drive from Ronda out to the village of Grazalema. Its unique location, in the nook of a range of craggy limestone mountains, is a spectacular startpoint to our riding. From here, we ride straight up to Las Palomas Pass (1357m) the views in both directions are incredible. Then we enjoy a 14km descent around the mountain, giving incredible views of the lake and Zahara below.
At the end of the lake we climb into the hills for another great descent, with great views of Ronda in the distance. We use some small unsurfaced roads to climb back towards the town view the full drama of Ronda's clifftop position directly in front of us. We ride directly below the cliffs Ronda, looking up at the Puente Nuevo bridge high above us and enter the town from the south.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- British Cycling qualified Guide
- Quality pedal assist e-bike
- Water Bottle
What's excluded :
Cork oak forests and Natural Park.
A twisting, undulating road ride starting near Grazalema. Ride through Grazalema Natural Park and then high up into the mountains via Las Palomas Pass (1400m). Superb vistas across the mountains and then ride back through the hills to Ronda.
• Grazalema, Grazalema, Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park, Province of Cadiz, Andalucia
• Zahara de la Sierra, Zahara de la Sierra, Sierra de Grazalema Natural Park, Province of Cadiz, Andalucia
Departure Point :Estacíon de Ronda Adif, Av. Andalucía, 31, 29400 Ronda, Málaga, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We arrange all our pickups to be as convenient as possible from Ronda hotels or locations near to where you are staying. Pickup will be arranged by email after confirmation of your booking.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.