E-Bike Adventure in Cozumel - West Side Ride N' Snorkel
Enjoy an effortless bike ride along the beautiful west coast of Cozumel on a Pedego electric bicycle. Take in the sights, learn about Island culture and history from our friendly knowledgeable guides. Arrive at the famous Sky Reef Beach Club and indulge in a guided snorkel on a beautiful close to shore reef. The Sky Reef has great quality food and drinks available for purchase, lockers, showers, beach lounges, and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Snorkel equipment
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Aerolito de Paraiso
- Entry/Admission - Skyreef
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Beach Bum Cozumel, Carretera Costera Sur K.M. 3.8 Store #5, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
This is our starting point. Meet here to receive your e-bike and begin your adventure!
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Cenote Aerolito de Paraiso, North of Costera Sur Highway Km 9, Cozumel 77600 Mexico
Visit a Natural Cenote - a natural spring of fresh water, and learn about how these natural wonders are formed.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Skyreef, Carretera Costera Sur km 10 + 183, Costeras SUr, 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Enjoy the closest to shore reef of Cozumel and prepare for an amazing snorkel experience! Drinks and incredible authentic Mexican Food available for purchase.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Beach Bum Cozumel, Store #5, Carretera Costera Sur K.M 3.8, Zona Hotelera Nte., 77600 San Miguel de Cozumel, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2021 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Saturday: 09:15 AM - 12:15 PM
12:45 PM - 03:45 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Guests are required to have a general knowledge and capability to ride a regular bicycle
- All participants must be 12 years or older, at least 5 feet tall (1.50cm) and cannot exceed 280 lbs in order to participate.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.