Dynamic Windsurfing Beginner class Day1
Easy access fun activity in Malmö.
Try the patented adjustable Dynamic Windsurfing gear. The board shape and the sail size can be tailored to suit the windsurfer, the location and the weather -Learn and Love the full diversity of windsurfing with one set of gear!
per adult from
What's included :
- Dynamic Windsurfing gear, wetsuit and Personal Flotation Device (PFD)
- Windsurfing instructor assisting ashore and offshore
What's excluded :
Let us give you the best introduction to the amazing sport Windsurfing. We make your first time on the board fun, safe and with focus on your progress. If you feel as hooked as many other students, we recommend you to continue with Beginner class 1B (offered the day after).
We have been teaching the full range of windsurfing courses in Stockholm since year 2000.
With our Dynamic Windsurfing Education System- 5 stages from the first time you set foot on a board. Come take advantage of our many years of expertise: you will soon head on to the next levels. As you improve and get ready for it, we offer lessons at more extreme spots in stronger wind, bigger waves and with a smaller board shape
The course starts with a theory part. Learn about basic sailing theory, important safety and windsurfing techniques. The instructor then take you out on the water to windsurf.
DWES 5 level system -book one or several classes in a go.
1 A - First time on the board /No experience needed
1 B - Beginner class / Minimum 1 A experience recommended
2 - Continue class / Minimum 1 A and 1 B experience recommended
3-5 Advanced classes / Not offered on this spot
Private courses offered on all levels.
Departure Point :Västra Varvsgatan 6, 211 11 Malmö, Sweden
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/9/2021 - 10/8/2021
Wednesday: 05:30 PM - 08:30 PM Saturday: 10:00 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.